CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was absolutely knackered last night, is that because a paying customer was round. Hence the vest top in a house with no heating and the net curtains back up at the window 👀🤔🤢
Her amazon wishlist is something else...
Another projector. Why? when you have one?
Multiple dog crates. Why? when you already have one?
Multiple ring cameras. Why? when you have one but haven't installed it.
An echo show. Why? when you said you won't have any alexa device as they listen in on you spying.
Or is it so you can sell them for weed? People who fall for this bullshit need a wake up call. She's a dirty scammer!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So she was absolutely knackered last night, is that because a paying customer was round. Hence the vest top in a house with no heating and the net curtains back up at the window 👀🤔🤢
Her amazon wishlist is something else...
Another projector. Why? when you have one?
Hobbs was round last night....the bloke that pops in to empty his sack every couple of weeks or so....the bloke she reckons she's in a "relationship" with....the bloke she's been "seeing" for 3 years. I think @carrot top mentioned that he used to do the doors with Angela? He allegedly mentioned marrying her last night!!
The projector blew up according to Angela, I reckon the bulb blew....they only last so many hours and her projector was on 24/7 so I think she had her monies worth lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is that what all the doom and gloom pity party is about this morning.. she’s waffling on about her life being mapped out having to choose between tik tok and I’m guessing the bloke from last night or as us normal people put it real life.. I love a good binge on tik tok and on here but my kids , my just transformed into a walrus snoring partner all take up my time that I happily want to give them…. Just call it how it is Angela you leave tik tok you don’t get your takeaways or your ridiculous wish list from the pathetic woe is me act….. grow up act your age and get clean!

Reactions: 7
Is that what all the doom and gloom pity party is about this morning.. she’s waffling on about her life being mapped out having to choose between tik tok and I’m guessing the bloke from last night or as us normal people put it real life.
No, she has to choose between her regular duck buddy and Happy Chappy....apparently she can't stay friends with HC if she marries Hobbs because Hobbs gets jealous....strange that he wasn't bothered about her shacking up with Dale, or throwing herself at Alijoe, or flying to Ireland to sleep with Matthew, or Matthew coming to her house...she said she's been with Hobbs for 3 years, so all that was going on at the same time she alleges to be in a "relationship". She's also still married, to Sandy I think....21 years....the woman has many screws not loose but missing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No, she has to choose between her regular duck buddy and Happy Chappy....apparently she can't stay friends with HC if she marries Hobbs because Hobbs gets jealous....strange that he wasn't bothered about her shacking up with Dale, or throwing herself at Alijoe, or flying to Ireland to sleep with Matthew, or Matthew coming to her house...she said she's been with Hobbs for 3 years, so all that was going on at the same time she alleges to be in a "relationship". She's also still married, to Sandy I think....21 years....the woman has many screws not loose but missing!!
Even though she’s not getting her kids back
The court papers gave attention to her having men in the house that could be a risk to her kids and her not using Claire’s Law to check them out before them coming into her home
So now she has even less chance than no chance if ya know warra mean

Reactions: 3
Is this Hobbs on TT? I'm intrigued as to what he looks like and why someone would go anywhere near her let alone 'in' her when she clearly doesn't wash for weeks on end 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Hobbs was round last night....the bloke that pops in to empty his sack every couple of weeks or so....the bloke she reckons she's in a "relationship" with....the bloke she's been "seeing" for 3 years. I think @carrot top mentioned that he used to do the doors with Angela? He allegedly mentioned marrying her last night!!
The projector blew up according to Angela, I reckon the bulb blew....they only last so many hours and her projector was on 24/7 so I think she had her monies worth lol.
CJ never worked on the doors. She worked in one club then shagged her way through the doormen to six kids

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhh ok I did only catch a bit of the waffle I just presumed that was what she was on about sorry

Reactions: 2
Ahhh ok I did only catch a bit of the waffle I just presumed that was what she was on about sorry
She waffles that often it's hard to keep up with whatever has ruined her life on any particular day....but there's always one common denominator....Angela 🤣

• Haha
She waffles that often it's hard to keep up with whatever has ruined her life on any particular day....but there's always one common denominator....Angela 🤣
I think I switch off mentally because she’s droning on so much to the 8 viewers she has not one is speaking back and repeating bits, that I fill in the gaps myself for entertainment 😂

• Haha
She’s on a rampage now. Blaming her family for ruining her life and her relationship. Apparently she picks the wrong men and it’s all her family’s fault. She mentioned tattle even though she says she doesn’t read tattle 😂. The fake anger makes me laugh. She’s upset because people think she’s a man, lesbian transgender. 😂 witch look in the mirror. Look at the state of you. Do you blame them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Other than filters I’ve never once seen her in make up or even just make an effort (not that anybody should) so it’s no wonder she’s getting these labels, she’s scruffy, dirty and unkemt, god knows how to describe her hair or fashion choices

10 mins before this we had the waterworks,
10 mins after this she got banned 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
You would not think she had three dogs, I can hardly hear myself think here with my Pup and the squeaky duck he loves. Where are the dogs?

bleeping loony smacking her head and grabbing her face 💀🤣🤣🤣 Slapping the desk, oooooh you're hard 😆 Do us all a favour and wash your finger nails 🤢 You have succeeded at nothing so there's nothing to destroy. People in prison live better than you do in that bedroom 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.