CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Monday quiz for you
How many lies can Angela tell in under a minute?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she's on one this morning....started off with the "I miss my Dad"....playing all her nostalgia music....crying....then starts ranting about Dawn....she's been left with the bad parent, if her Dad was still here this wouldn't have happened...blah blah blah. I could see it coming aaaaaand boom, there we have it, like clockwork....if I could carry on painting it would take my mind off it, no money till Friday, on my last drink, no fags left, need to get a new bed for the guest room....its endless!! THEN she says she'd like to paint the front room, to paint away the memories of Alex "launching her across it".....she has no shame, the continual manipulative begging, her attempts to guilt her minions into sending her money is just so transparent....it'll be "I haven't eaten all day" next....why the actual feck can't these idiots see what she does? I thought Trudy was an intelligent woman, obviously I was wrong....bet her husband would be so proud that she spends her money on and supports a low life, lazy, benefit scrounging, drug taking waste of oxygen!!
Oh, and she rang Sapphire, her solicitor, asking about stopping her mother seeing the kids, said something about "when she's returned home, or comes back of her own free will"....I think her daughter has left home.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She doesn't own common sense let alone a pair of ladders 😆
She's bleating on about drama and not being able to express her opinion. Well maybe that's because you spout a load of shite and lies Angela 🤮

Reactions: 6
She doesn't own common sense let alone a pair of ladders 😆
She's bleating on about drama and not being able to express her opinion. Well maybe that's because you spout a load of shite and lies Angela 🤮
Someone went in her live this morning saying when Angela was in another live she said that her mate was in a veg state the same as Kerry Essex had said, the girl was adamant but Angela said she didn’t blah blah then she blocked her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Ohh did she, well she's obviously guilty of saying it and using the poor me act instead of the plastic gangster act. We've all heard her say some awful things, her mouth is toxic even towards her own kids that's why she has no family or friends.

I don't understand how she has that big house. Firstly she completely trashed her flat the council would of had to do alot of work to that before someone else could of moved in. All she needs is a bedsit, she lives in that one room with those poor dogs getting no fresh air or exercise it boils my blood. There is a housing shortage and that house could go to a family that would love and look after it. She is never getting her kids back so why are the council allowing her to stay in that house it makes no sense at all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't understand how she has that big house. Firstly she completely trashed her flat the council would of had to do alot of work to that before someone else could of moved in. All she needs is a bedsit, she lives in that one room with those poor dogs getting no fresh air or exercise it boils my blood. There is a housing shortage and that house could go to a family that would love and look after it. She is never getting her kids back so why are the council allowing her to stay in that house it makes no sense at all
I’ve never understood how she got that house in the first place, she must have told some porkys to get that, she does have to pay bedroom tax on the other bedroom now so that’s something I suppose.
The garden is a disgrace a proper rat haven, it also gets me mad that a family could be making memories in that house and garden instead of that lazy beg that only uses one room.
It’s no wonder our country is in the mess it’s in when you have scroungers like this blagging the system.
She’s just one of many draining our society of funds that could be put to good use else where.
And don’t get me started on this cost of living payment!!
#doledosser #taxpayersnightmare

• Heart
She looks like a person you see in groups on a bench, drinking cans and smoking and you cross the path to keep away.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.