CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought she lived in a flat, as a single person (who will clearly never get her kids back) she should be moved to a smaller property and give a family the chance of a home
This is why I don’t agree with council houses for life, it should be fluid to downsize or up upsize as tenants need to keep the properties flowing
She needs a studio/ 1 bed flat that’s it

Reactions: 6
I honestly thought she lived in a flat, as a single person (who will clearly never get her kids back) she should be moved to a smaller property and give a family the chance of a home
This is why I don’t agree with council houses for life, it should be fluid to downsize or up upsize as tenants need to keep the properties flowing
She needs a studio/ 1 bed flat that’s it
She was in a flat but in 2021 she got given this house !!! duck knows why as it’s clear as day she’s not getting any of her kids back !

She was live and talking to her daughter on the phone....telling her she couldn't just make the decision to move to Angelas....that she had to think about it....that there would be rules but not as strict as her Dads. If that girl goes anywhere near her mother it will be the ruination of her....ffs exactly how does she think she can take care of a teenager....she begs for food for herself, there's rarely any gas for heat and hot water....she spends all day on Tiktok....never cooks....smokes weed daily....a house with no carpets, curtains or anything remotely homely.
Angela, teenagers spend hours preening, washing, blow drying, applying makeup, changing their clothes umpteen times a day....how can you think that your daughter deserves to live in your hovel? I get you STILL haven't given her the £50 you said you were going to gift her for Christmas!!

She was live and talking to her daughter on the phone....telling her she couldn't just make the decision to move to Angelas....that she had to think about it....that there would be rules but not as strict as her Dads. If that girl goes anywhere near her mother it will be the ruination of her....ffs exactly how does she think she can take care of a teenager....she begs for food for herself, there's rarely any gas for heat and hot water....she spends all day on Tiktok....never cooks....smokes weed daily....a house with no carpets, curtains or anything remotely homely.
Angela, teenagers spend hours preening, washing, blow drying, applying makeup, changing their clothes umpteen times a day....how can you think that your daughter deserves to live in your hovel? I get you STILL haven't given her the £50 you said you were going to gift her for Christmas!!
No she hasn't given her the money. She's a complete waste of space. I will speak to her sister to have a word with her niece and give her head a wobble. None of her family down south will let this happen. Not while they have breath in their bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Surely social services wouldn't allow it given the safeguarding concerns?
To be honest I would have thought that as a minor all contact with Angela should be supervised....including phone calls, WhatsApp Tiktok lives....the utter filth that spews from her mouth should not be witnessed by a 14 year old regardless of who they are.

Reactions: 7
Anyone know what this £800 is she is getting and going to spend wisely?
She's already spending the £900 COL payment lazy twats like her are going to get....First payment due in Spring 2023, second payment Autumn 2023 and final payment Spring 2024....my piss boils that people like her who can decorate her house but can't (won't more like) work get hand outs from tax payers who are probably earning marginally above being entitled to help....I said years ago I should've packed up work and bled the country dry with my horrendous back pain, caused by nursing fat, lazy twats like Lawrence....but I have a conscience, so I rolled out of bed when I couldn't stand to get up and carried on....I used to cry getting in the car to drive 15 miles home after a 12 hour shift....and now I'm retired I still cry some mornings, my back is wrecking now because I did my fortnightly shop and carried it across the road from Aldi....thank goodness Aldi built a store 1 minute from my front door 🤣🤣

• Heart
She's already spending the £900 COL payment lazy twats like her are going to get....First payment due in Spring 2023, second payment Autumn 2023 and final payment Spring 2024....my piss boils that people like her who can decorate her house but can't (won't more like) work get hand outs from tax payers who are probably earning marginally above being entitled to help....I said years ago I should've packed up work and bled the country dry with my horrendous back pain, caused by nursing fat, lazy twats like Lawrence....but I have a conscience, so I rolled out of bed when I couldn't stand to get up and carried on....I used to cry getting in the car to drive 15 miles home after a 12 hour shift....and now I'm retired I still cry some mornings, my back is wrecking now because I did my fortnightly shop and carried it across the road from Aldi....thank goodness Aldi built a store 1 minute from my front door 🤣🤣
I’m sure she said £800 advance money, I missed the main bit just caught the end.

• Wow
Well she can use it to buy more Aldi dog food. Saw her Live at 10.45am today giving them a tin of it each thinking she is some sort of bleeping saint and savior 🙄 You can see Arlo's ribs, she's such a nasty cow. It is unfair how hard working people are suffering whilst dirty beggy tramps like her don't go without.
@NannyNelly at least you have friends, family and a much better standard of living than this scutter 💖

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she said £800 advance money, I missed the main bit just caught the end.
£800 is the maximum advance you can apply for from UC. She probably gets its every year and then just reapplies for it as soon as its paid off (gets taken from your uc payments for the next year). It's like borrowing off your future self- it's really handy for real emergencies. Not dog coats and weed.

Reactions: 4
She had one last year, think she finished paying it last month....don't see how she can have the maximum of £812, that's the amount if you have children....and they are not being financed by her!!
So all her moaning about "only getting £220 a month" is yet more lies.....Angela you've ALREADY had some of your UC in advance that's why you "only" get £220....have you forgotten the rent that is paid direct to the council too? I reckon that's at least £450 a month.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
They could give her a grand a month and she'd still have duck all to show for it.

Its the saying isn't it...I'm not rich but I get out of bed and go to work to make sure I ain't broke.

So why isn’t anybody checking on people before they dish out these advance payments?
bloody system is a shambles!!

Because as soon as someone mentions they have mental health issues they are classed as vulnerable so get treated with kid gloves so to speak. It's like the 1990s 'bad back syndrome' The 2000s 'stress syndrome' The 2010s 'fibromialgia syndrome' The 2020s 'anxiety and depression poor mental health syndrome' It's an insult to those who genuinely suffer with these conditions but 'work shy lazyitus' has yet to become official 🙄

Reactions: 7
Well let's see if she cries today as its her daughters birthday and because of her actions cant spend it with her. You made the bed you lie in Angela

She is really hinting for someone to buy her a McDonald’s. It’s embarrassing 😳

What’s with the pity TikTok’s about removing her video ? Does anyone know what the video was about ? She’s on the woe is me wagon at the moment I see 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.