CJ #8 Drug den, too many men, abuser, looser, beggy misuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what started her rant this morning....all the comments on her Small Paws FB page!!
Then she went on to slag off Dawn....she never gave her a childhood....brought unsuitable men into the house....the hypocrisy was unfuckingbelievable!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Any sightings of the Frenchie? I remember a couple of posts back someone mentioning that it looked kinda thin. And has she sorted Arlo's flipping nails out yet?

Reactions: 2
Any sightings of the Frenchie? I remember a couple of posts back someone mentioning that it looked kinda thin. And has she sorted Arlo's flipping nails out yet?
Has she heck sorted Arlos claws....Gordys are as bad....she was chatting tit about booking them into the groomers to get them done....ffs buy a claw clipper and do them yourself Angela, it's hardly rocket science clipping a dogs claws!!! Having said that I never had to do any of my dogs claws because they got taken out for a walk twice a day....and yes, I worked full time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She can't even sort her own nails out, can't feed herself properly and doesn't exercise so the dogs don't stand a chance. The beg has even put dog leads and harnesses on her amazon wishlist even though the pup has yet to have injections. She's a disgrace of a human.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So…….
All her accounts have been banned 🤦‍♀️
now she’s crying for Nick 🤡
#billynomates #dogkiller #havethedayyoudeserve

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I saw a comment saying why not give nick a ring and go stay with him a few days, like that’s going to happen 🤣

• Haha
Imagine spending your time in your bedroom crying over someone who doesn't even like you 🙈
Grow up daft lass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I keep meaning to say how much it winds me up when she moans about having to ‘do’ all her content, and how knackered she is like she’s just done a bloody 12 hour shift!!!😡 she literally duets videos and pretends she hasn’t watched them first!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's so embarrassing but hilarious at the same time. Does she not watch her tit content back and think damn I'm such a head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's so embarrassing but hilarious at the same time. Does she not watch her tit content back and think damn I'm such a head 🤣
Nope!! She thinks she is doing the world of TikTok a service, dippy twit🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s apparently going to stay in a hotel with a few chosen creators for Trudys birthday in March.
Apparently they both deserve a rest and a night off 🤦‍♀️

Can I just point out Angela
1, I thought you said you were a recluse
2, you get anxiety when on public transport
3, no dog sitter will have your dogs at their house without vaccinations.
4, need a bloody rest and night off from what?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s apparently going to stay in a hotel with a few chosen creators for Trudys birthday in March.
Apparently they both deserve a rest and a night off 🤦‍♀️

Can I just point out Angela
1, I thought you said you were a recluse
2, you get anxiety when on public transport
3, no dog sitter will have your dogs at their house without vaccinations.
4, need a bloody rest and night off from what?
She's busy telling everyone about Gordys swollen paw, how he needs the vets, needs to sell the projector (thought it was broken?), going to take him tomorrow.....in other words she'll play the sympathy card till one of her morons pays money into her account!!! If you can't afford the vet bills DONT GET THE DOG!!! If any of my cats farted once too often I'd be at the vets THE SAME DAY!!!

She's busy telling everyone about Gordys swollen paw, how he needs the vets, needs to sell the projector (thought it was broken?), going to take him tomorrow.....in other words she'll play the sympathy card till one of her morons pays money into her account!!! If you can't afford the vet bills DONT GET THE DOG!!! If any of my cats farted once too often I'd be at the vets THE SAME DAY!!!
What’s he done to it?

Reactions: 1
What’s he done to it?
She doesn't know....said she's checked it for foreign bodies, then said he'd stood in gloss paint when she was out and she'd scrubbed it with a scourer 😲😲
He keeps chewing and licking it.....hmmmmm.....sound familiar? Arlo also constantly chews his feet. Wonder if she's checked for an ingrowing dew claw? Or if she's stood on his foot? She's so concerned last time I looked she was asleep!! God help her if she gets a bill like I just got from my vet!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.