Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah both the nylands are annoying .it's just the shame tit they post and it's always a carry on tiktok with there dad

Reactions: 3
Watched her in “Peter pans” 🤦‍♀️ live this morning.
She was attaching a sharpie pen to arlo’s collar so he looked like his dad.🤷‍♀️
WTF is wrong with her, even he looks at her like she’s lost the plot.
#toomanydrugs #getajob

Reactions: 4
Last night her step son was in the box on her live....he's a mod.....he was going on about Tattle....and then blocking anyone going in the live without profile pics....saying about people with no content and not many followers. Errrrrrr hello.....lots of people don't do content and many more don't want followers....does it make you a better person if you thousands of randoms following you? I deleted hundreds of people off my FB.....if I wouldn't buy em a drink in the pub then why have them reading my posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This mod thing makes people power mad 😂😂😂. They honestly think I power. You can watch from outside the room 😂😂😂. Why risk going in😂

Reactions: 5
Last night her step son was in the box on her live....he's a mod.....he was going on about Tattle....and then blocking anyone going in the live without profile pics....saying about people with no content and not many followers. Errrrrrr hello.....lots of people don't do content and many more don't want followers....does it make you a better person if you thousands of randoms following you? I deleted hundreds of people off my FB.....if I wouldn't buy em a drink in the pub then why have them reading my posts?
He must be as thick as she is if he thinks everyone without a profile picture is a tattler,
That’s just what they need another dumbass in the family 🤦‍♀️
#bunchofclowns #birdsofafeather

He must be as thick as she is if he thinks everyone without a profile picture is a tattler,
That’s just what they need another dumbass in the family 🤦‍♀️
#bunchofclowns #birdsofafeather
You can't make it up, the pictures on my profiles are definitely not me on TT.

She's just swore about children making a noise outside as it's clearly irritating her, then signed off her live with a load of 'be positive, make someone smile' Oh the irony of that bullshit she spouts 🙄

• Haha
She's just swore about children making a noise outside as it's clearly irritating her, then signed off her live with a load of 'be positive, make someone smile' Oh the irony of that bullshit she spouts 🙄
I'd love her to come out and say when mine are playing. Let's just say she'd be shitting those horrendous falsers out. Just cos she's doesn't have her kids don't mean no other kids can play. I'd even encourage mine to be louder. 😂😂😂 bloody cheek of her. I'm sorry but she's 1 person on that app that need a huge reality check

Aaawwwww the Scottish big gob is upset Tattle doesn’t call her by her actual name, or the son who’s name we don’t mention… aawww diddums….. 😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alex is always worth a mention. He's the one actually doing something positive with his life despite all the tit his egg donor put him through 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ll just leave this here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.