CJ #2 Abuser of Dogs, Children, Drugs, Welfare and Vulnerable People

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for cj

I don’t know if this is connected but I watched a tik tok of Trudy crying as her and another tik toker have been accused of bullying an 18 year old. I don’t know how old cj’s son (Jesse) is but I’m thinking cj has turned her back on Trudy and Kate, ( after all the drama on last nights live ) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
New thread for cj

I don’t know if this is connected but I watched a tik tok of Trudy crying as her and another tik toker have been accused of bullying an 18 year old. I don’t know how old cj’s son (Jesse) is but I’m thinking cj has turned her back on Trudy and Kate, ( after all the drama on last nights live ) 🤷🏻‍♀️

What happened in last nights lives she's blocked me on everything 😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Because I find it painful to watch her who is Trudy and Kate
Trudy is one of her gifters and sends money all the time via PayPal, Kate also was a gifter untill last night and she started calling out beardy ( the main reason cj went to Scotland for a cuddle) saying that he doesn’t have public anxiety or something like that. But Kate soon got blocked and cj was pulling all kind of faces because she was fumming 😂🤣😂🤣.

• Wow
Love the thread title
Reposting this in this new thread
Crying again in the back of someones car or a cab
Doesn’t want to be here anymore and she’s had enough yet again
How long before the next TT or live?

Reactions: 2
Trudy is one of her gifters and sends money all the time via PayPal, Kate also was a gifter untill last night and she started calling out beardy ( the main reason cj went to Scotland for a cuddle) saying that he doesn’t have public anxiety or something like that. But Kate soon got blocked and cj was pulling all kind of faces because she was fumming 😂🤣😂🤣.
She's a mug you can get a cuddle anywhere but you never cut off the hand that's feeds you.

Someone asking for the Iffy’s to step in as they are worried about CJ
Lol. I will be super surprised if they did
248195E0-2497-4D9E-9A84-EF6A8E8E9905.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love the thread title
Reposting this in this new thread
Crying again in the back of someones car or a cab
Doesn’t want to be here anymore and she’s had enough yet again
How long before the next TT or live?
Probably been told she will never get the kids no matter what. Will post court judgement soon for those who would like a read.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Surely she ain't that daft though and had been told numerous times she's not getting them.
I think she is delusional, she even told her followers after court hearing that she won the case when it was obvious even to her solicitor that she was making a fool of herself to the judge

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think Kate must be the 18 year old, although I agree Kate shouldn’t have called out beardy the reaction to it was way over the top from everyone. Trudy I think blocked her too not sure why but it was quite disgusting the way CJ handled it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think Kate must be the 18 year old, although I agree Kate shouldn’t have called out beardy the reaction to it was way over the top from everyone. Trudy I think blocked her too not sure why but it was quite disgusting the way CJ handled it.
She upset coz her Amazon Wish List isn't up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She had an appointment with the job centre today. Is that the cause of the tears I wonder?
Would be great if it’s because the dogs have taken from her.
Did anybody spot the hashtag #everybodyshero broken 🤣🤣🤣

Great news about Alex moving out, Don’t blame him one bit.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.