CJ #2 Abuser of Dogs, Children, Drugs, Welfare and Vulnerable People

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she mentioned Alex moving out last night too. She says he’s taking Arlo with him and then Willig can roam the house (come out of the cage) 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Poppy on the other hand still needs training so will still be stuck in a cage.
Did anyone spot her other son Jesse comment saying he would sort the fridge out on Friday, she should be ashamed of herself.
6 kids, not mentioned seeing any of them over Christmas or buying them gifts and she’s booking herself into a hotel whilst one of the kids is paying for her to get her cooker and fridge from the old flat.
she’s an absolute disgrace.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s only feeling sorry for herself cause her son rollocked her and so he should, I’d be livid too if someone in my house was playing on a pretend life app with pretend people till all hours and I’d got to get up for work and if they had gone hundreds of miles for a weekend away when they don’t have any furniture or white goods in the house, although I do wonder why no ones offered to help her sort flat cause that is what she is waiting for....someone else to sort the tit out she has left behind AGAIN

Reactions: 4
For a so called dog psychologist. Why is Poppy not trained?
I’ve a puppy who is 3 months old, he is already house trained, sits, stays and rolls over
I don’t have any doggy qualifications. Just love in my heart for him
It’s not hard is it?
She is home all day long, so am I
She has a garden ffs
Our dog is let in the garden first thing and last thing, and has a walk 10am and 4pm
That leaves plenty of TikTok woe is me begging time for her
I am so worried for these dogs as it is, what’s gonna happen to them when she’s stuffing her face with curry in a hotel room for 2 days?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Now getting a hotel room, curry and room service over Christmas and spending the day on live hahaha
Have it on good authority that’s she being docked £300 from UC until further notice for missing appointments, plus her phone is not in her name but her brothers and has rang up a bill of £120 probably from TikTok streams and calls and won’t pay for the bill. Won’t be surprised if she goes quiet for a bit when the phone gets cut

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Have it on good authority that’s she being docked £300 from UC until further notice for missing appointments, plus her phone is not in her name but her brothers and has rang up a bill of £120 probably from TikTok streams and calls and won’t pay for the bill. Won’t be surprised if she goes quiet for a bit when the phone gets cut
Why are people even trusting her after everything. I know it's family but come on. Poor guys left to pay as she won't. Is that what years we're about then? I certainly would never live stream without WiFi. Absoloute crazy that

Lets face it there’s no Christmas stuff in her house and there’s no way she’s going to cook a turkey and give Alex and his gf presents the hotel is probably so people don’t see that she’s doing duck all and and to get them to feel sorry for her. I don’t reckon she’s been invited anywhere there’s no way she would turn down free food drink and a place to stay !

What do you mean? What we missed?
They are just so vile I've tried to get her banned again, some guy she has on sniffing up something, burping and woman laughing at his belching and a child in the mix vile.How do you go live with the lowest dreggs and they are.

Reactions: 5
Said she can’t deal with 2 people in the box because of her adhd and gad but there’s 2 in her guest boxes now. Wtf is she for real? As for reaper can’t stand his voice

She’s only feeling sorry for herself cause her son rollocked her and so he should, I’d be livid too if someone in my house was playing on a pretend life app with pretend people till all hours and I’d got to get up for work and if they had gone hundreds of miles for a weekend away when they don’t have any furniture or white goods in the house, although I do wonder why no ones offered to help her sort flat cause that is what she is waiting for....someone else to sort the tit out she has left behind AGAIN
They did offer and her stupid army sent her money for the removal truck and it's in a separate bank account till she can go and get it. I have the screen recording I think. If I have I'll post it

Have you got the court stuff to post?

They did offer and her stupid army sent her money for the removal truck and it's in a separate bank account till she can go and get it. I have the screen recording I think. If I have I'll post it
oh really, so whats her excuse then, at a guess that money is long gone

For a so called dog psychologist. Why is Poppy not trained?
I’ve a puppy who is 3 months old, he is already house trained, sits, stays and rolls over
I don’t have any doggy qualifications. Just love in my heart for him
It’s not hard is it?
She is home all day long, so am I
She has a garden ffs
Our dog is let in the garden first thing and last thing, and has a walk 10am and 4pm
That leaves plenty of TikTok woe is me begging time for her
I am so worried for these dogs as it is, what’s gonna happen to them when she’s stuffing her face with curry in a hotel room for 2 days?
My puppy was fully house trained by 6 months at least. He is almost three now and loves his crate, but the door is always open so he can go in and out. She should be ashamed of herself, it’s even worse she claims to be a dog psychologist and charity

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.