CJ #2 Abuser of Dogs, Children, Drugs, Welfare and Vulnerable People

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had an appointment with the job centre today. Is that the cause of the tears I wonder?
Would be great if it’s because the dogs have taken from her.
Did anybody spot the hashtag #everybodyshero broken 🤣🤣🤣

Great news about Alex moving out, Don’t blame him one bit.
She is not that old so she should work

Reactions: 4
I've had a break tonight from all these beggers .I've been watching a live where someone is peeling a egg 😆 surprisingly was very peacefull

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's live just now can't be that upset.

She hasn't put herself 1st in a very long time ffs she is the only 1 she cares about, this woman needs psychiatric help and fast plus her nails are rancid honestly need cleaned

Reactions: 7
I'll admit I started laughing when I read the wish list replies. Not an ounce of guilt washed over me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had an appointment with the job centre today. Is that the cause of the tears I wonder?
Would be great if it’s because the dogs have taken from her.
Did anybody spot the hashtag #everybodyshero broken 🤣🤣🤣

Great news about Alex moving out, Don’t blame him one bit.
I must have missed that, so went did Alex say he was moving out. Was that on a live

Reactions: 2

Now getting a hotel room, curry and room service over Christmas and spending the day on live hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I take it this comment was sarcasm then? Wonder who's paying? And who's sharing the room? 🥴🥴. Still doesn't want to spend it with her son. Has she even bought any of the kids anything? She really annoys me with her false persona. She's evil and vile, selfish and heartless.

Attachments

How does she manage to book Hotels near Christmas that would have room service, people need to wake up. Premier Inn does not do room service.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTAF
Give this hag a bleeping Academy Award
Where are the dogs going?
Why is 2 nights in a hotel better than being in your own home?
The fake tears, the it’s my choice, the sit in bed all day
What else does she do but sit on her arse all day anyway?
This is whole new level of manipulation
But that “Hail hero CJ” crowd are as thick as tit falling for it
She is on UC like tons of others yet those others have to choose between food or fuel, not drugs or hotels or curries
Get off your bleeping arse, take the dogs for a walk, even better give them to someone who will love them, who will buy them a little doggy treat for Christmas and who will happily spend Chrismas on their arse cuddled up on the sofa with the remote control in one hand and stroking the dog with the other hand
Don’t even get me started on has she sent her kids anything, yet TT friends kids are all high on the list
It has to be minimum £50 a night for a hotel?
FFS. I could rant all day about this excuse of a person. I need a cuppa and a digestive and chill before I pop a blood vessel.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WTAF
Give this hag a bleeping Academy Award
Where are the dogs going?
Why is 2 nights in a hotel better than being in your own home?
The fake tears, the it’s my choice, the sit in bed all day
What else does she do but sit on her arse all day anyway?
This is whole new level of manipulation
But that “Hail hero CJ” crowd are as thick as tit falling for it
She is on UC like tons of others yet those others have to choose between food or fuel, not drugs or hotels or curries
Get off your bleeping arse, take the dogs for a walk, even better give them to someone who will love them, who will buy them a little doggy treat for Christmas and who will happily spend Chrismas on their arse cuddled up on the sofa with the remote control in one hand and stroking the dog with the other hand
Don’t even get me started on has she sent her kuds anything, yet TT friends kids are all high on the list
FFS. I could rant all day about this excuse of a person. I need a cuppa and a digestive and chill before I pop a blood vessel.
💯💯 this, was just coming to say about the level of manipulation in this video. Everything that is wrong with her life is HER doing. Not kids, not Social Work definitely not courts fault. It's all her. She has had chance after chance to rectify her life. What she really needs to do is shut the duck up, sit the duck down and re evaluate what's she's doing wrong. Her son is trying to tell her and she's blaming him for trying to interfere in her life 😂😂😂😂. This woman needs help. Real help psychiatric help cos she's not all there. If any her so called followers are reading this help her by not sending money. Get those dogs out and get tough with her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Woah hang on a god damn minute, she’s booking a hotel room over Christmas instead of using money to get her stuff from flat and making her house a home? what happened to the gym that’s costing somebody nearly £100 a month and only been once, surely to god one of her followers can see she’s playing them all. It’s no wonder the son is cross with her putting a bloody app before her family It’s not right she really is something else.
Alex/Kerry if you are reading this please don’t move out and leave this person with those dogs on her own please reach out to a local rescue to rehome them and let the stupid bat get on with her life in cuckoo land.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Theres a vid she did last night
“ At what point do you out yourself first? I haven’t put myself first in a very long time”

Seriously? …………Seriously?
Arghhhhhhh!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Woah hang on a god damn minute, she’s booking a hotel room over Christmas instead of using money to get her stuff from flat and making her house a home? what happened to the gym that’s costing somebody nearly £100 a month and only been once, surely to god one of her followers can see she’s playing them all. It’s no wonder the son is cross with her putting a bloody app before her family It’s not right she really is something else.
Alex/Kerry if you are reading this please don’t move out and leave this person with those dogs on her own please reach out to a local rescue to rehome them and let the stupid bat get on with her life in cuckoo land.
That boy must be thinking everything comes and has came before him and the rest of the kids. He's seeing first hand exactly who his so called mother is. I second carrot tops plea. Please get those dogs into a loving home for the last wee bits of their lifes. Give them the chance to be lived because there ain't no love where they currently are 😭😭😭.
Then get on with your lifes with love and security. She cannot provide that and trying to get it from her is only gonna screw you up Alex. She don't care, unless it dire try affects her she don't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Theres a vid she did last night
“ At what point do you out yourself first? I haven’t put myself first in a very long time”

Seriously? …………Seriously?
Arghhhhhhh!!!
Yeah I had second hand embarrassment hearing that. Honest to god the woman lives in cloud cuckoo land!

• Heart
Maybe Nick the prick and his entourage of dancing monkeys could invite her to stay with them at their rented house in Cornwall? Oh yeah, forgot he doesn't even know who she is, despite her being his self appointed number 1 "warrior"!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.