Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The_Truth_Slayer

So Jesse thinks Alex is the truth slayer. What a joke Jesse. You obviously need someone to blame. Guess what I’m not Alex and you will never know who I am so don’t bother trying, When you got the intelligence to find out who your real father is (and it’s not Andy, ask your mum) maybe you’ll be able to find out who I am. The Truth Slayer has spoken

• Heart
Reactions: 16

mumz

VIP Member
WTAF
Give this hag a fucking Academy Award
Where are the dogs going?
Why is 2 nights in a hotel better than being in your own home?
The fake tears, the it’s my choice, the sit in bed all day
What else does she do but sit on her arse all day anyway?
This is whole new level of manipulation
But that “Hail hero CJ” crowd are as thick as shit falling for it
She is on UC like tons of others yet those others have to choose between food or fuel, not drugs or hotels or curries
Get off your fucking arse, take the dogs for a walk, even better give them to someone who will love them, who will buy them a little doggy treat for Christmas and who will happily spend Chrismas on their arse cuddled up on the sofa with the remote control in one hand and stroking the dog with the other hand
Don’t even get me started on has she sent her kids anything, yet TT friends kids are all high on the list
It has to be minimum £50 a night for a hotel?
FFS. I could rant all day about this excuse of a person. I need a cuppa and a digestive and chill before I pop a blood vessel.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

The_Truth_Slayer

Happy New Year my fellow tattlers. I came across this site and the CJ thread by pure accident. After reading some of the post, decided to inform on what is fact and what was fiction. Even then I was hesitant to spill to much. However I believe it is my duty to set the record straight and warn others about her toxic behaviour. It says a lot when you have tattoos dedicated to other children but your own. If my children had been taken, I would have their names on my forehead for all to see. It was once asked if she has mental health issues. What I do know is she needs to re-evaluate her life and make the changes to her life so when her children are allowed to see her as adults, she will be in a better place. Wishful thinking I know but hey she’s got 18 years for once to get it right. The Truth Slayer has spoken

A man/woman is wise as long as they seek wisdom, the moment they think they have found it, they become fools
~ The_Truth_Slayer

• Heart
Reactions: 14

The_Truth_Slayer

CJ court judgement. Read and Weep, you can thank me later, will upload more later once I've redacted sensitive data. Please note, this is 19 pages long. I also have it on good authority that when judge told her she was a bad mother and would not get her children back, she thumbs up him and continued to eat her sandwich to the amazement of the court. Would have thought she'd be in floods of tears but a thumbs up, what a joke.

I speak only the truth. that's why I'm the True Slayer

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

The_Truth_Slayer

They've all had to sign up to get the court file, you can't view attachments without registering.
They've all had to sign up to get the court file, you can't view attachments without registering.
265165"]
I think the court papers post has brought TikTok people to tattle life. I think I’m owned royalties for signing up new members. Only god knows how many will sign up for my next reveal 😂 🤪😂👊🏾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

The_Truth_Slayer

I offered a duel he wouldn't take it cos he

I'm your number one fan

People may wonder why I've gone after a stranger I grew up in care she makes me I'll. I lost my foster mum recently I hate her! She deserves to lose everything
She was happy to put up videos of baby fathers, slagging them off but cry’s when she get the same. She now blames Alex for being the truth slayer and leaking court documents. Alex is innocent and has stood up for his mum on Tattle. Am happy for her to come for me as I will destroy her. I’ve been holding back but after what they did to Alex, I think it’s game on,

• Heart
Reactions: 12

rubiconriot

Just been thinking about her, can you imagine having all six of your children removed because the powers that be consider them better off without her, then years later one of them comes back into her life only for them to decide that they are better off without her and another doesn’t even want to speak to her on Christmas Day. Can’t blame her really can you?
Imagine being that little girl who watches her mothers lives and sees that she has the money to smoke fags and weed, had the money to visit strangers in Glasgow the week before Christmas, stay in a hotel but can’t go and visit her or buy her a gift.
Imagine how absolutely shit that would feel.

How dare this woman play the victim yet again, anyone that falls got this victim act yet again is just downright stupid.

I’m not a big fan of licking someone when they are down but for as long as you continue to make your children feel like shit, emotionally abuse them and keep those dogs locked in cages all day and scam people I will continue to put the boot in.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

lozza96

VIP Member
I've had a break tonight from all these beggers .I've been watching a live where someone is peeling a egg 😆 surprisingly was very peacefull

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Her son has changed his mind about us and gave his blessing for us to go for her
He is also happy the video of it got posted

• Heart

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
It's sickening to me I'm all about family what's he done you moron CJ oh yes you gave birth to a baby boy and this is how you treat him you witch and stop scarying the dogs.

Post it on The Smithy family let Nick see what the number one fan is really like
On one of her videos she has commented and said that he wouldn’t be like this if she had raised him as opposed to his adopted family. Hang on a minute Angela, all of your children have been taken from you - you are in no position to talk

• Wow
  • Heart

The_Truth_Slayer

Love the thread title
Reposting this in this new thread
Crying again in the back of someones car or a cab
Doesn’t want to be here anymore and she’s had enough yet again
How long before the next TT or live?
Probably been told she will never get the kids no matter what. Will post court judgement soon for those who would like a read.

• Heart
  • Sad

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Yesss Alex is still smiling 😃 Remember there will be bumps in the road ahead fella, but it will never be as bad as it was now she's out your life 👍
Just don't buy a jet ski with the gfm, us Tattlers don't like that 😉🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

The_Truth_Slayer

Nah well done you! Can't wait for everything else you have so I can post it let's get the cunt off
Coming soon, gonna enjoy the new year and the small victory we have gained on tattle. The next part will even be more explosive. Let see how many of her minions will stay by her side.

• Heart

The_Truth_Slayer

Don’t think she’ll be on TikTok for a while as I here her brother has cut her phone for not paying him the bill so she can’t txt/phone or use the internet. Feel so sorry for her 🤪, NOT!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
I can’t believe Im saying this, but feel a bit sorry for her after seeing that video. Everyone has turned on her. And I’m not defending anything she has done, particularly around the kids, but I do hope she sorts her life out. Stop smoking weed, exercise and healthy eating. Try that and within three months you will be a different person. And for the Love of god give up those dogs!
You are just showing you are humane x
Trying to upload to a random account I just made in TT. Video is processing at the moment. Will link when I'm able.

here you go
last we will see of her? Deleting all her accounts?
She never did what the court papers said she did?
All the above is lies

she has lost her best friend over it? I am pretty sure that’s the Scottish lady she stayed with. And pretty sure that was missus last night. Ffs CJ you lost more than your best friend. You lost your kids…YOUR KIDS. Through your own selfish actions

You didn’t do what the court papers say you did?
The court is wrong? Alex your son is wrong? Social workers are wrong? The school lied that your young son went to school 40% of the time? Ex partners are wrong? Your mum is wrong? Your brother is wrong? The various Facebook pages are wrong where we have seen you tell people you are skint or need food or nappies? Your audience are wrong when they call you out? Tattlers are wrong when we see stuff and call you out? Smithy is wrong who by the way got sent a paper print out of the court papers today along with Sare from the shop? Your ex mods are wrong? Your ex friends are wrong
THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD AND HIS BROTHER is wrong?
But you my darling absolutely bloody lovely champion of a lady are right, and just, and honest and can stand proud you never did any of the above
Your dog paws is not a registered charity. It is as fake as you are

BTW. Your accounts are still active
Departure aborted?

Can anyone screenshot some of the replies her woe is me vid has please x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Angela you CUNT leave that boy alone. He has potential to be everything you and the wee snivelling jakey Jesse to be something. Doesn't that make you feel good that your son... well you only have birth to him. Some one else got to love him and bring him up. Something you couldn't. Your a snivelling bitch of a woman. Playing victim. I hope the rest of your kids are kept as far as possible away from the druggie that is you. Mother not even in name. Must make u feel good. But then u can use that to play victim to fleece more money. You deserve to rot in hell you piece of shit.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Summary
CJ always crafty asking for money. Not always directly, sometimes she needs food, or electric
Her lives are full of CJ supporters
They happily send money
Others defend her like bulldogs
Tattlers for a long time have been calling her out
Mire recently a few tattler individuals have really exposed her
She has 6 kids all in care apart from the adult ones
She had an adult one living with her but picked a fight with him Christmas and chucked him out
Her small paws rescue is a scam
She lives with 3 dogs
One lives in living room with her
Another lives in a crate
Another lives in the kitchen
They get minimal food, water and exercise
She smokes weed a lot
She likes men a lot
Read page 29 of this thread. The court paper attachment for the rest of the story
Any questions this lovely crowd will try and answer

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
She's no mother she's just someone who loves men and spits babies out for the state to take care of. A child to her is to manipulate the father of said child. 6 kids later she still at it. Men leave you for a reason CJ, your rotten inside and out. Should be forcibly sterilised to stop anymore kids.

• Heart