CJ #2 Abuser of Dogs, Children, Drugs, Welfare and Vulnerable People

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title guys
CJ Angela Slater #3 Judged by Tattle, Tik Tokkers and the Courts = 4 likes

Cj Angela Slater #3 The Man The Beg The Child Abuser= 5 Likes

CJ #3 - Scammer, Druggie, Abuser, Exposed on
Tattle, now a Loser= 7 Likes

Are we ok to go with number 3?
More suggestions if you want guys
3 good

Reactions: 2
well shes on live and Sare is in her live, looks like they are still good mates and CJ is going down on the 10th to go and see Nick and Sare. Apparently Nick and CJ have spoken and Nick is apparently said she will always be his number 1 worrier and will always have the title 😂😂😂😂😂
She begging saying she needs a bit extra to get to the shop and mentioning her paypal alot still.... She'll never learn

• Haha
Reactions: 6
well shes on live and Sare is in her live, looks like they are still good mates and CJ is going down on the 10th to go and see Nick and Sare. Apparently Nick and CJ have spoken and Nick is apparently said she will always be his number 1 worrier and will always have the title 😂😂😂😂😂
She begging saying she needs a bit extra to get to the shop and mentioning her paypal alot still.... She'll never learn
She will never learn. This cycle will continue as long as people keep enabling her. I would be embarrassed to have that title when my kids are in care. I wouldn’t sleep until I had them back.

Reactions: 6
She will never learn. This cycle will continue as long as people keep enabling her. I would be embarrassed to have that title when my kids are in care. I wouldn’t sleep until I had them back.
Bet Sare has never gifted her money though but will big her up so morons will do it

Now showing of her new kettle.... bragging that one of her followers brought it her and saying that most of the stuff in her house has been brought by her followers.....

her glasses dont fit her face ahahahahah

Also, all of a sudden the dogs are out of the crate and roaming around the house..... funny that aye?
The brown one has always roamed free it’s the 2 others that are caged 24/7

Reactions: 1
shes now talking about the court papers, shes now saying the court are saying she's neglecting her kids because she didnt turn up to a hospital appt about 'copd'? and she was dodging the appt as she couldnt come to facts that she may have COPD so the court took that missed appt into account and now shes regreting it.

Here we go with the ' ohhhh i dont know what to eat, im starving'
guilt tripping again

I swear she lives in her world as she’s just said she’s getting herself sorted so the kids can come home lol the judge made an order saying they will never be returned to your care due to lack of changing in 13 months, you are not an option to be able to care for those kids that’s why they will be in long term foster care for the foreseeable future you dumb ass and hello Jesse reading all our comments do you understand lol 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.