Cj aka smithy’s no1 fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s this all about? Anyone know?
I’ve been in and out of Tattle today but not had time to watch any TikToks til just now

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What’s this all about? Anyone know?
I’ve been in and out of Tattle today but not had time to watch any TikToks til just now
Haven't a clue but she tagged Mel moon? My cynical side says there's a beg coming soon.

Just seen on Nanna beas thread that her wish list is gone and so is Mel Moons? Probably crying cos hers is away too? Sorry from what I've read this beg just doesn't have a heart or a soul

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Lozza can you do either a Lawrence thread or a CJ thread please, whatever one you want and I will do the one thats left later? Or anyonevwho can do threads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.