CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was yesterday night she was saying how Dave had gone to the shop to get her a drink. More like a crack run 💉

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Here we go, on live and as per usual she has to "magic money out of her arse" for the scheduled contact with the kids.....contact she's known about since the 30th September....and since the 30th September she's had her UC payment on the 10th October AND £300 as her COL payment....that's nearly £600!! Where has that gone Angela? Oh yes, a new rug, a new sweat shirt and no doubt plenty of green!! Maybe charge "Dave" for his board? Wonder if the council know she's moved yet another scrote in with her? And DWP? And SS?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Here we go, on live and as per usual she has to "magic money out of her arse" for the scheduled contact with the kids.....contact she's known about since the 30th September....and since the 30th September she's had her UC payment on the 10th October AND £300 as her COL payment....that's nearly £600!! Where has that gone Angela? Oh yes, a new rug, a new sweat shirt and no doubt plenty of green!! Maybe charge "Dave" for his board? Wonder if the council know she's moved yet another scrote in with her? And DWP? And SS?
And her UC on 10th November! She really is a piece of tit, those kids deserve so much better, it’s so cruel making them see her once a month, she can’t even put a bit of money by for them!!

Reactions: 8
And her UC on 10th November! She really is a piece of tit, those kids deserve so much better, it’s so cruel making them see her once a month, she can’t even put a bit of money by for them!!
And she makes out the baby father is useless when he make the 5 hr round trip to see her and never misses contact and he makes her day special with useful gifts and clothes. Shame on you Angela for not putting your children first.

Reactions: 10
Right who called it kids the weekend and she’s gotta pull money out her arse

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Scruffy woman was live last night and refusing to show Daves face....but made sure she kissed him after slagging off Karl for being with that woman he duetted on her birthday....and all because she's obviously seen his new vid.....set of dirty bed hoppers the lot of em....bleugh.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Scruffy woman was live last night and refusing to show Daves face....but made sure she kissed him after slagging off Karl for being with that woman he duetted on her birthday....and all because she's obviously seen his new vid.....set of dirty bed hoppers the lot of em....bleugh.
Can we compile a list of all the men she has been with in the last 3 years since social services took her children

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she is having to sell the laptop to get money to see the kids. The money for the Internet got taken out, well she should know when the money comes out for the Internet and if she always paid it on time she could of phoned them and asked for them to take it at a later date. Yet again rushing last minute to be able to buy her kids some cheap tit from poundland. If she was any kind of mother she would get them some nice bits throughout the month to take. I can't imagine not having my kids let alone turning up with barely anything for them! Surely you would want to spoil them rotten to try make up the guilt you feel for losing them in the first place. Yet has weed to smoke all day every day. Pure selfishness

She’s had her UC, Plus the Cost of living payment. So at least £600. Why oh why would you not of put the £40 aside.

Guess what I’m taking my kids to the Christmas lights next week. I got paid and I paid for the tickets the train tickets and put money aside ready. Easy as that.
Guess what I’ve been skint this month, have I dipped in and spent the money? Nope.

I have several beautiful screen recordings to upload. I will also forward these to social services with the others where she does this EVERY MONTH.

She’s a danger to those children a disgrace
---
Update she’s been given

£10 from someone called Kirsty and £5 from the scuzz

• Heart
On live now saying her internet provider won’t turn her back on even though she’s told them she’s vulnerable and needs it to keep in contact with family lol she needs £33 to be turned back on or she won’t be live for Xmas haha some woman in the comments has said she will try and sort it even though she seems vulnerable herself. Angela is disgusting pleading poverty makes me so angry 😡
---
And saying all this while rolling her special cigarette. You couldn’t make this sh*t up 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
On live now saying her internet provider won’t turn her back on even though she’s told them she’s vulnerable and needs it to keep in contact with family lol she needs £33 to be turned back on or she won’t be live for Xmas haha some woman in the comments has said she will try and sort it even though she seems vulnerable herself. Angela is disgusting pleading poverty makes me so angry 😡
---
And saying all this while rolling her special cigarette. You couldn’t make this sh*t up 😡😡
She said the other day she didn't have money to go and see the kids because they had taken the money for the Internet. Now she's saying she needs to sort the Internet out and sort seeing the kids hmm