CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live now and still going on about her internet. That dopey fella's still round there, bet he's not contributing

Reactions: 4
Does she not do these videos and think no I won't post that because I will make myself look a fool! It takes a real women to be a mother Angela! Always dueting kids videos that have struggles too like a hero when she lost 6 of her own and even now makes no effort with them when she's allowed to see them doesn't appreciate having healthy children of her own ffs

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Saw the state of her on live earlier tonight and noticed the black bit is still on her tooth. Her mouth must he stinking 🤢💀
I wonder if DWP are keeping an eye on how many nights her crack head is sleeping over 😏

• Sick
Does she not do these videos and think no I won't post that because I will make myself look a fool! It takes a real women to be a mother Angela! Always dueting kids videos that have struggles too like a hero when she lost 6 of her own and even now makes no effort with them when she's allowed to see them doesn't appreciate having healthy children of her own ffs
Absolutely - who is she trying to fool! Giving out heart signs, like she cares. My heart is breaking for them dogs. Btw did she go and see her kids last week does anyone know?

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the video where she is calling out momaB for taking charity money?!

• Haha
Yeah, takes one to know one 😆 Look at all the vulnerable people she's stole from. She's probably jealous she wasn't in on it with momaB.
#BeABully #BeAThief

Reactions: 8
I wish the parents of these kids would read this thread! She makes out she cares so much about these kids when she has let every single one of hers down. They all think she is this lovely caring human being. Gets all exited but when it comes to seeing her kids it's just a hardship and does nothing but moan about having to buy them a few bits from poundland and the cost of travel. I would walk miles to see my kids and I'm disabled even if I had to walk through the night. It's really pisses me off.

Attachments

Reactions: 7