CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the latest defense messages for sare murat?
Can’t imagine they are that close, only connection is knobhead Smithy

Reactions: 5
From what I see on her live tonight he drinks and lives in a hostel
---
He had a seizure on her live and she got banned for sexual activity. She was top of him restraining him apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 10
From what I see on her live tonight he drinks and lives in a hostel
---
He had a seizure on her live and she got banned for sexual activity. She was top of him restraining him apparently
Where'd she pick this catch from - just met him on the street and invited him round or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone told her she had a seed in her teeth last night, was that one of you?!
She says no cos I’ve not had a burger it’s plaque. Then started rubbing her teeth

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
On live canoodling with her new beau. "Love him to bits", she says, though it's plain he's just using her place as a good spot to smoke weed and get drunk in peace. Must be one absolute dive of a hostel to wanna shack up with her.

How long do we reckon on this romance, two weeks?

• Haha
IMG_4549.jpeg

---
which one of you are on a wind up she’s doing her bollocks over this fake account jahahah

• Haha
Not me, but what a legend 👏🤣🤣🤣
Does the new fella have a Disney character yet? we need a new desk 😆

• Haha
On live canoodling with her new beau. "Love him to bits", she says, though it's plain he's just using her place as a good spot to smoke weed and get drunk in peace. Must be one absolute dive of a hostel to wanna shack up with her.

How long do we reckon on this romance, two weeks?
She hasn’t known him 5 minutes and she loves him to bits - give him a week and another bloke will disappear - then next

Reactions: 6
I predict this nomance will last 2 and a half weeks lol. Wonder if the seizure was drug related. Can you imagine what she’d become if she actually got on the crack, she already looks like a crackhead 😬

She dressed up Lookin smart in her black jacket🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She dressed up to go to see Noel Fitzpatrick at Dudley Town Hall.....you know, the eminent vetinarian she idolises, who charges THOUSANDS to treat animals.....and she moans about paying the PDSA a pittance to treat her dogs....slags them off for the amount they charge....I expect to pay huge vet bills if mine are ill, the vet spent 7 years at university so I'm paying not only for their knowledge but for running costs of the practice, staff wages.etc etc.

She dressed up to go to see Noel Fitzpatrick at Dudley Town Hall.....you know, the eminent vetinarian she idolises, who charges THOUSANDS to treat animals.....and she moans about paying the PDSA a pittance to treat her dogs....slags them off for the amount they charge....I expect to pay huge vet bills if mine are ill, the vet spent 7 years at university so I'm paying not only for their knowledge but for running costs of the practice, staff wages.etc etc.
She said the place was in tears Including her when he was speaking about his dog. Wonder what he would say if he knew how your dogs are treated Angela! How poor willig died in pain alone in the kitchen! She's no dog lover if she was she would give poppy and arlo up to have a life they deserve not shut it rooms all day every day and let in the garden for the toilet and shut away again!