CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Managed to get this of Poppy last night, turned the audio off as it’s just her going on about Carl messaging another woman on her birthday the crackpot

Empty water bowl AGAIN, it’s so cruel feeding your dogs dried food and not giving them water, it really is abuse.

Reactions: 7
Is she going live on another app? That dog is petrified of her, look at her body language. And why the duck is she sleeping on a sleeping bag 😭

Reactions: 6
Nahhh I can't go through all that again I've still not recovered from the desk 😅😅😅
Is she sniffing for his attention again or is he actually talking to her again?

Is this the new bloke you mentioned @grove girl

Reactions: 4
Nahhh I can't go through all that again I've still not recovered from the desk 😅😅😅

The desk!😭😭😭😭😭 and the constant Peter Pan references 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And his face printed on to that big blanket 🤣 I wonder if she put it on the bed when Karl was there 😆

• Haha
To be fair I’d want to remain a mystery too if I was associated with a dog abuser.
She wasn’t giddy enough for it to be a love interest.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
To be fair I’d want to remain a mystery too if I was associated with a dog abuser.
She wasn’t giddy enough for it to be a love interest.
Why has she got to take dramatic pauses all the time, like she’s in a bleeping movie, drives me mad, that and the having to repeat what she says 😡😡😡

Go brush your teeth and change your clothes you dirty skank. 15 hours ago and 45 minutes ago and the black dirt is still there. She hasn't brushed last night or this morning 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She hasn’t brushed them in years🤣🤣🤣 the plaque build up is revolting 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5

No it isn’t -he was covering his face on tt😆 I’m sure it’s not him. Another victim she has snatched up for the weekend in the squat!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's live on the one I posted earlier, not good enough.
Still got the ⚫ on her tooth. She has the new desperado round and said she's got the icing on the cake. I flicked out to catch up on Elphabitch and returned to hear her saying she has the icing on the cake again. But the icing is sat watching a film while she chats tit. How romantic, I give it a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7