CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish the parents of these kids would read this thread! She makes out she cares so much about these kids when she has let every single one of hers down. They all think she is this lovely caring human being. Gets all exited but when it comes to seeing her kids it's just a hardship and does nothing but moan about having to buy them a few bits from poundland and the cost of travel. I would walk miles to see my kids and I'm disabled even if I had to walk through the night. It's really pisses me off.
So false she is🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
I don't get why she's relegated herself back downstairs. Have the neighbours complained about the noise? Or is the bedroom of gloom not accessible for disabled punters? 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it really annoys me that she has that big house when she lives in one bloody room so many families will be in temporary accommodation or in b n bs and hotels this Xmas. Why has she got a big house just for herself in a housing shortage

• Heart
I caught a bit of her live the other day, and she was in the phone to the council, she said something along the lines of, ‘I’m sleeping on a sofa bed in the front room’ and ‘I need the two rooms for the kids???

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I caught a bit of her live the other day, and she was in the phone to the council, she said something along the lines of, ‘I’m sleeping on a sofa bed in the front room’ and ‘I need the two rooms for the kids???
Yes I heard that, plus she was telling the woman from the council she wanted a fence putting up at the front for privacy. She wants to move to Lower Gornal because it's "near the kids school" and she'll need at least a 2 bed. The council woman said she'd visit....and she turned up the following day whilst the new shag nasty was there!! So at least the council have seen the absolute tit hole she's turned a decent property into.....I hope she saw the minging back garden, the piss stained floorboards, the poor dogs locked in crates and the lack of any provision for "when the kids come home".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lower Gornal? B-b-b-b-but i thought she was moving to St Helens? 😂

The woman's absolutely deluded. Someone needs to grab her and give a her a good shake and tell her "YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY CHILDREN BACK EVER - GET IT!"

So she was on earlier and asked what day it was because an alarm on her phone had gone off I think? She said, I know the date, I’m asking you lot, it’s the 7th isn’t it, I was watching from the outside so couldn’t see the comments, someone must have corrected her and she said yeah I know, it’s Sydney’s birthday tomorrow, I set the alarm for the day before🙄.
so she went to contact last week l, but didn’t get her child anything for his birthday?! Sat there with smoke and drinks though 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow no loving mother has to set an alarm to remind them of their child's Birthday. Thankfully his foster mother wouldn't of needed to of done that. I hope he has another amazing Birthday surrounded by people who love him and make him happy 🥳

Wow no loving mother has to set an alarm to remind them of their child's Birthday. Thankfully his foster mother wouldn't of needed to of done that. I hope he has another amazing Birthday surrounded by people who love him and make him happy 🥳
Kids are like a bank, they store things In their mind for safe keeping, regardless of the age. He'll remember that. What a tit excuse for a mother..

The video says ' she is bad as duck ' your not bad Angela you won't even leave your house to walk your dogs, your scared of the neighbour unless you have a man with ya, you don't even fight for your kids... bad my arse 😅
Bad mother ✅
Bad personality ✅
Bad breath ✅
Bad hygiene ✅
Bad credit ✅

• Haha
So she was on earlier and asked what day it was because an alarm on her phone had gone off I think? She said, I know the date, I’m asking you lot, it’s the 7th isn’t it, I was watching from the outside so couldn’t see the comments, someone must have corrected her and she said yeah I know, it’s Sydney’s birthday tomorrow, I set the alarm for the day before🙄.
so she went to contact last week l, but didn’t get her child anything for his birthday?! Sat there with smoke and drinks though 😡😡😡😡
I’m sure that was a ploy to get some sod to give her money. I sure she knows the date she gave birth to Sidney. Alarm the day before my arse.