CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she buying the rest of the dye with next months UC 🤣
Oii Ange, Rishi is coming for you, get back to work you scrounger 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a feeling she’s found her next victim if her TikTok’s are anything to go by!

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling she’s found her next victim if her TikTok’s are anything to go by!
Disney films at the ready folks, which characters are going to be next 😬 Actually going by that photo I think she could pass for Cinderella's mop head 🥴🧹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is definitely on the prowl, the love songs, eye bleeping and looking in the corner as if someone is there (don’t think there is)
It amuses me the make up filters come out yet she never bothers with actual makeup, if she wants to look made up just wear bloody make up. As for the two tone hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is definitely on the prowl, the love songs, eye bleeping and looking in the corner as if someone is there (don’t think there is)
It amuses me the make up filters come out yet she never bothers with actual makeup, if she wants to look made up just wear bloody make up. As for the two tone hair 😂
Just washing her face and putting some moisturiser on would be a start!

• Haha
Looks like she's had her head up a bloody vagin...maybe she's gone lesbian and hasn't washed her hair since 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Bet Luke can’t wait to receive this box,
Jesus Christ she goes to some lengths to get some weed money.
Angela, it’s not really a mystery box now you have said what’s going in it 🤡
#scammingtrollop
#dogkiller

Attachments

• Sick
Who's luke?
Luke (@lopwert) is a verified creator with 1.1 million followers. Once again Angela jumping on a story and getting it totally wrong!! Luke (and other big creators) were gifted mystery boxes from a company called the Stockport Pallet Company. A mystery box that costs £85 plus P&P normally. This company claim to be sending undelivered parcels, or returned orders. Anyway, he had a Nintendo Switch in his "mystery" box, other creators had Apple watches....then the truth emerged when other people bought the boxes that they were in fact full of tat....liquidated stock and a million pairs of cheap sliders!! The reason Luke is upset is the fact he's good creator and feels he has been duped into getting people to spend their money on what is basically a scam.
I hardly think he needs a mystery box of tat off Smithy Warrior No 1 pmsl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Luke (@lopwert) is a verified creator with 1.1 million followers. Once again Angela jumping on a story and getting it totally wrong!! Luke (and other big creators) were gifted mystery boxes from a company called the Stockport Pallet Company. A mystery box that costs £85 plus P&P normally. This company claim to be sending undelivered parcels, or returned orders. Anyway, he had a Nintendo Switch in his "mystery" box, other creators had Apple watches....then the truth emerged when other people bought the boxes that they were in fact full of tat....liquidated stock and a million pairs of cheap sliders!! The reason Luke is upset is the fact he's good creator and feels he has been duped into getting people to spend their money on what is basically a scam.
I hardly think he needs a mystery box of tat off Smithy Warrior No 1 pmsl.
Exactly! She’s got it wrong! He didn’t get a box of crap, he got a Nintendo switch! Once again, using her clever ways to get money, she’s a dick!

Will this be another gift for someone who won’t give her their address as I see the tit sequin art of quote guy is now on her wall despite me seeing her ask for his address several times

this Luke character is on my radar as somebody who would sell his grandma, he’s always peddling plastic tit from china as if it’s the best thing in the world, I detest this side of TikTok, it just prays on the vulnerable and stupud.
doubt he wants a box of crap from Angela anyway

Reactions: 6
She really reminds me of Paul Breach. Staring to the side of the camera, crappy “dancing” and eye bleeping themselves.

Reactions: 7
She’s posted on Instagram, look at your own risk 🤢🤢🤢 do not say I didn’t warn you! She is definitely on the prowl for her next victim! I’m off to throw up my dinner that I’ve not eaten yet 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s posted on Instagram, look at your own risk 🤢🤢🤢 do not say I didn’t warn you! She is definitely on the prowl for her next victim! I’m off to throw up my dinner that I’ve not eaten yet 🤮🤮
What’s the insta looool

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah, so she’s on Only Fans. I can’t imagine there’s a huge market for hugely prematurely aged women with tartar-riddled dentures who rarely wash and live in squalor. That’s niche

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3