CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s done another reply to someone and now the reason she canโ€™t work is due to her being hit by a truck in 2005 and sheโ€™s in pain every day and struggles to even walk up the road ๐Ÿคฃ what a bleeping liar ๐Ÿคฅ
She had surgery for that and had staples etc bla bla bla. That all healed and she had no problems walking up the road for drugs.

Reactions: 5
She had surgery for that and had staples etc bla bla bla. That all healed and she had no problems walking up the road for drugs.
Didn't stop her climbing Mount Snowdon either....or walking round Tokfest several times.....or visiting Dudley Zoo and walking round with the duck buddy before last.
Talking of duck buddies, it would appear that the woman Angela kicked off about when Karl duetted her on Angelas birthday has settled down with Karl. Last time I saw them they'd had a lovely New Year and they seem to get out and about in the stunning Scottish countryside.

Edited to add....just had a look and they have got engaged....and look very happy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn't stop her climbing Mount Snowdon either....or walking round Tokfest several times.....or visiting Dudley Zoo and walking round with the duck buddy before last.
Talking of duck buddies, it would appear that the woman Angela kicked off about when Karl duetted her on Angelas birthday has settled down with Karl. Last time I saw them they'd had a lovely New Year and they seem to get out and about in the stunning Scottish countryside.

Edited to add....just had a look and they have got engaged....and look very happy.
If you look at her account though they break up regularly and she always removes his name from her bio then adds it the next day ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is this bleeping prick doing content all day about a poor child that got beating up, how she doesnโ€™t want her daughter seeing these things and will be talking to her after school?? YOU ๐Ÿ‘HAD ๐Ÿ‘YOUR ๐Ÿ‘KIDS ๐Ÿ‘TOOK ๐Ÿ‘OFF ๐Ÿ‘YOU ๐Ÿ‘BECAUSE ๐Ÿ‘YOU ๐Ÿ‘MISTREATED ๐Ÿ‘THEM!!! ๐Ÿ‘PIPE THE duck DOWN

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Show proof of funds Angela, oh wait you can't because you spend it every time ๐Ÿคฅ
Hope Karl visited the STD clinic after his encounter with the walking dead and her unwashed manky minge ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿงซ

• Haha
How is this bleeping prick doing content all day about a poor child that got beating up, how she doesnโ€™t want her daughter seeing these things and will be talking to her after school?? YOU ๐Ÿ‘HAD ๐Ÿ‘YOUR ๐Ÿ‘KIDS ๐Ÿ‘TOOK ๐Ÿ‘OFF ๐Ÿ‘YOU ๐Ÿ‘BECAUSE ๐Ÿ‘YOU ๐Ÿ‘MISTREATED ๐Ÿ‘THEM!!! ๐Ÿ‘PIPE THE duck DOWN
Beaten up* so angry, I wrote beating๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Please tell me she hasn't got them kids back

Please tell me she hasn't got them kids back
God no! She was just preaching about mistreating kids and how it disgusts her, she meant speak to her daughter on the phone, but made out she was coming home after school to hers๐Ÿ™„

She has turned the head of one of them and blown smoke up their arse so she is in contact with one of them again.
Whatever happened to the son we donโ€™t mention. He has gone so quiet lately, or has he realised his mother is toxic and keeps away.

Well well well Brenda the mod has got her a fridge and freezer , the begging paid off
Sheโ€™s driven from Yorkshire with them
They look rusty as hell mind

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Whatever happened to the son we donโ€™t mention. He has gone so quiet lately, or has he realised his mother is toxic and keeps away.
He was there the last time I saw her live....upstairs in the "guest room" lol. She was sitting in his gaming chair downstairs, demonstrating the built in speakers. Maybe he's moved back in? Why would his chair be there?
Can't believe Brenda drove all that way and stayed the night in that shithole.....I bet she paid for takeaway too....needs her bumps felt!!

Yeah Brenda clearly has no standards. Hope she wiped her feet on the way out of Angela's sess pit ๐Ÿคข

• Haha