CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it still baffles me that she’s only a few years older than me! I get asked for ID every now and then, she clearly doesn’t have that problem🤣🤣🤣 and those teeth!🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder is she bought any goods which was needed? Fridge etc ,I bet she bought weed thou and energy drinks and tit food for the dogs. Call herself an animal lover - Never take them for a walk and locking in cages. You sit in all day so let the roam the house instead of them being in locked in kitchen. Fuxking walk-your dogs I 🐾🐕🐕🐩
---
Morning motivation to remind you all why we work 🎉😂
She a gross 🤮
---
Can anyone tell me what happened to the new boyfriend? She had,well her ex now🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

She's certainly popping up on live a lot now she's got paid, all happy and chipper.Give it a week and it'll be the usual glum, woe is me, begging bowl lives when she's spent it all.

Reactions: 6
NOTHING annoys me more than someone that spends a fortune on weed to smoke all day every day, has multiple animals they want free pet care for, uses food bank services, gets vouchers for energy bills and still moans because they want white goods for FREE also..

Reactions: 5
The entitlement makes me sick 😭😭😭 duck this country and the way these beggy wasters get rewarded. She gets free pet care, UC, begs online , single person rattling round what has now become a hovel and has the cheek to mimic a call centre worker (offensively by the way) and have the hump no one has magically sourced stuff for her. Tough luck you scum bag looks like warm UHT milk and beans for you until you stop buying weed and takeaway’s .

She was whinging about having £276 a month to live on
She must spend most of that need
We know she regularly gets her WiFi cut off
She doesn’t eat much

she was complaining that she can’t use marketplace as nobody will deliver for her
She can’t get help from the council as she’s still paying a previous assist off

yet few weeks ago she was practicing for exams to be a cctv operative and explaining she won’t be online as much

Haha, I saw that. Proper pissed her off as well as she's been full of it this morning. Hasn't got a job? Oh, she has got a job, it's working for a "Non-profit organisation", where she doesn't see a penny of the money donated :cautious: The reason she's not working "at the moment"? Why, she's got "General Anxiety Disorder":rolleyes: And of course her fan club blowing smoke up her arse as usual, enabling her lazy self. bleeping idiots.

Well well well

Attachments

She has all day to herself and cannot even be bothered to wash. The filth under her finger nails!

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh I bleeping loathe her 😫 she’s the absolute dreg of society. She needs to stop pedalling the excuse that she’s got a job with her non profit bollocks and actually work a real job. Normally I’m not one to discuss others mh as everyone suffers differently but in her case I don’t care as she’s such a liar. I have generalised anxiety disorder diagnosed and treated, I also have previous addictions that I’m in full recovery of and have been in some low places yet I go out to work and always have, my partner has cptsd (traumatic childhood, alcoholic parents, lack of stability etc) and arthritis and he goes out to work every single day (I know that’s not the case for everyone and some people can’t physically work due to these conditions so please don’t think I’m judging anyone that genuinely can’t work) my daughter also has a disability, receives pip and guess what she goes out to work every day too because like us she has morals and knows that if you want luxuries in life you have to pay for them. Sorry I don’t mean to go on I’m just trying to point out that many many people have trauma, mh issues a past etc but that doesn’t mean society owes you a favour. She was going to work as a cctv operative so what was gonna happen to her non profit organisation then ??? I mean even if she did run that legitimately it’s hardly booming and she could easily work around it. Let’s not forget also that she’s doing all this moaning from her 3 bed council house, a house that she’s allowing to deteriorate through neglect to the point she’s holed up in one room, let’s face it she probably moved from the bedroom because the floorboards were rotting due to the dogs weeing everywhere (despite only having a limited amount of water to drink 😞). There’s a family somewhere crammed in a flat that could benefit from that house and big garden ! It makes me so bleeping mad. Anyway rant over happy Sunday everyone 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s done another reply to someone and now the reason she can’t work is due to her being hit by a truck in 2005 and she’s in pain every day and struggles to even walk up the road 🤣 what a bleeping liar 🤥

• Haha