CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's caused that massive hole?
She needs putting down, maybe the council sog warden will be of more use if there's multiple complaints. And this is why her kids were removed, she is selfish and an abuser. Can't bleeping look after anything properly!

Reactions: 6
What's caused that massive hole?
She needs putting down, maybe the council sog warden will be of more use if there's multiple complaints. And this is why her kids were removed, she is selfish and an abuser. Can't bleeping look after anything properly!
She reckons he’s caught himself with his nail, and the reason they are so long is because she has a scratch board for him, but it’s made them pointy😡 no way that has been caused by ‘catching himself’ and definitely not only just happened like she says.

• Sad
Caught a bit of her live not long ago, she said that she knew something was wrong a couple of nights ago because his head was so hot, but she still didn’t take the fecking jumper off him. Just when I think she can’t be anymore stupid she excels herself.

Also apparently he’s always sick after drinking water so she has to ration him and give him a few teaspoons at a time. Has it occurred to her that he’s making himself sick drinking too much because he know when he’ll next get some.

Reactions: 5
She really needs to be studied

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is her bedroom now in the living room? Has the other two dogs been seen recently?
I saw her moaning that she had no money & had to see her kids yesterday.

Reactions: 3
It’s also online slagging it’s mum off for a poor upbringing etc etc she’s a good mum kids are her everything ….. where are they again

• Haha
I watched her for a while moaning about the fridge/freezer. I felt should I gift her with the hopes the dogs would get some decent food. I then saw her light up and sit next to the small dog and thought Nah. Let me see the other dogs and I might be daft enough to try and help but only for them.

• Haha
Is her bedroom now in the living room? Has the other two dogs been seen recently?
I saw her moaning that she had no money & had to see her kids yesterday.
She used Gordo as a disguise that she so very obviously got the treatment for free and used that for the kids. She’s aware people are now wising up to the kids money charity run each month

El oh el

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Every month she has some drama until payday (benefits day) htf some people don’t see straight through her I don’t know 🤦🏼‍♀️

She was begging for a drink or other wise she will not share any content 😢Anyway payday today so no doubt she will have a wash and brush her gammy dentures 🤮

• Haha
Morning motivation to remind you all why we work 🎉😂

Attachments

• Sick