Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not thorough.

Is he a wile lot younger than her? I know what my fella would say if I acted like her (im a lot older but same thing stands)

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does anyone else find her extremely immature
She's unbelievably immature. Dancing around, putting on 'funny' accents. Like someone else said on here, her content is absolutely atrocious. People are watching her because of how cringe-inducing she is, not because there's anything useful on her page anymore. She seems oblivious to it though.

Going by her stories today, she has something big coming up, who would want to be associated with it

Reactions: 3
So another paid weekend away again as I doubt she puts her hand In her pocket to pay anything will be all Jason

Reactions: 3
Two absolute dickheads. The state of them last night, and the way they were going on in that taxi, and recording the taxi man.

Videoing strangers who are minding their own business like that lady in the crowd, what a bleep.

Reactions: 2
Can she not go enjoy a weekend away without filming every sec and slapping it all over insta???? Everything she does is for attention. Doubt she paid for the hotel or a drink all night

Reactions: 4
Can she not go enjoy a weekend away without filming every sec and slapping it all over insta???? Everything she does is for attention. Doubt she paid for the hotel or a drink all night
She can't seem to do nothing in life without a fone In her hand 24/7 recording everything she does, not healthy that, plus nobody wants to see her in the bath either

That bleeping fake posh downton voice they’ve both been putting on. Grow the duck up. The Omagh circle of Insta airheads are getting more and more vacuous by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ciara's episode today ringing the police on a van driver reminded me of the walking group she set up then promptly forgot about (she gained a few thousand followers though so it's job was done)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ciara's episode today ringing the police on a van driver reminded me of the walking group she set up then promptly forgot about (she gained a few thousand followers though so it's job was done)
The walking group is starting up again...her mate diet starts monday is the leader. Sheer coincidence it was mentioned here no doubt🤣🤣🤣
Another thing came to mind.......did she ever return to the fab netball group? 🤔

She is not sponsored or paid by Emma to promote that mattress - she literally just bought one and made the video to look as if she is being promoted.

I literally made this account just to let you know this because that was the final straw for me.

Too many people think they are celebrities these days.

• Haha
  • Wow
She is not sponsored or paid by Emma to promote that mattress - she literally just bought one and made the video to look as if she is being promoted.

I literally made this account just to let you know this because that was the final straw for me.

Too many people think they are celebrities these days.
Are you sure? Did she just make up the discount code too? 🤷 I'm not usually one to defend these instahuns, but it's clearly marked as Ad, the discount code has her name in it and she's tagged the company several times. Doesn't look like something someone would do if they were pretending 🤔