Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you sure? Did she just make up the discount code too? 🤷 I'm not usually one to defend these instahuns, but it's clearly marked as Ad, the discount code has her name in it and she's tagged the company several times. Doesn't look like something someone would do if they were pretending 🤔
i can order a dominos and give my mates a discount code with my name in it, doesn't mean i'm sponsered by dominos

i can order a dominos and give my mates a discount code with my name in it, doesn't mean i'm sponsered by dominos
Would you also tag dominos several times and mark a public post as ad for them to have the chance to comment on saying that they haven't been working with you 🤷

She is not sponsored or paid by Emma to promote that mattress - she literally just bought one and made the video to look as if she is being promoted.

I literally made this account just to let you know this because that was the final straw for me.

Too many people think they are celebrities these days.
It’s definitely legit ad, other “influencers” have been doing the same ad. i don’t see numerous people buying the same mattress and conveniently making up the same ad

Reactions: 1
You can see on the reel where it says "Ciara thank you for choosing our product" etc. Sure looks like she bought herself it to me.

You can see on the reel where it says "Ciara thank you for choosing our product" etc. Sure looks like she bought herself it to me.
I would assume they would maybe have given a code for them to choose which one they want and order it themselves 🤷

no, but im not pretending to be a celebrity lol
That's my point. Neither would someone who is pretending! It would get them caught out very publicly.

I don't think it's pretend.

Its tagged an ad, she has a code.

The whole walking group is coming back again I see - but it's diet starts on Monday promoting it more this time.

The whole walking group is coming back again I see - but it's diet starts on Monday promoting it more this time.
They must want to boost their followers count. That was the whole reason for it starting in the first place.

Using the death of Aisling Murphy to promote their own pages was one of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed. As soon as that was out of the news the Stepstofreedom page was abandoned. Makes me angry thinking about it actually.

Reactions: 5
Howling at the instahuns commenting on her mattress ad. 'would love to try this' all on the beg to bag themselves a freebie. duck would you ever lower yourself.

Reactions: 2
Another night on the drink, another night without the child... 6th weekend in a row? I don't know how she looks at herself in the mirror, I couldn't leave my child that many times

Another night on the drink, another night without the child... 6th weekend in a row? I don't know how she looks at herself in the mirror, I couldn't leave my child that many times
She must have an arrangement with the child’s dad that she has her weekdays and he has her weekends

The child's dad has her at weekends as he works away during the week..I presume the arrangement suits them both