Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a stingy hoor I’ve heard multiple stories from mutual friends about how she never puts her hand in her pocket and her fella pays for everything including her other gay bf jason. No wunder she’s never at home
I think it's clear to see she never puts her hand in her pocket she comes across as a spoilt brat in my opinion

I notice that quite a few of her nights out are #gifted I’m so confused why the local pubs etc would want to be associated with her

Reactions: 2
I notice that quite a few of her nights out are #gifted I’m so confused why the local pubs etc would want to be associated with her
Agreed. It puts me off visiting those places. They're usually drunken messes 'singing' at the top of their voices. Badly. My idea of hell 🙈

Yea, they were in Ballycastle one weekend.

My niece works in a bar they were in and she said they were all cringing for them as they were all happily drawing attention to themselves and loving it.

Shovelling food into her mouth so hard that there's bits hanging out and stuck to the side of her gob :sick:

Reactions: 1
Free breakfast for her and Clara rose and I do believe I heard trestons voice in the background. Copper tap would wanna watch themselves, people in omagh are struggling and they're giving out free meals to dickheads. Personally puts me off going back as she's been gifted there so many times now. My sister and I were gonna go for breakfast this week but nah we will go elsewhere.

Reactions: 5
Free breakfast for her and Clara rose and I do believe I heard trestons voice in the background. Copper tap would wanna watch themselves, people in omagh are struggling and they're giving out free meals to dickheads. Personally puts me off going back as she's been gifted there so many times now. My sister and I were gonna go for breakfast this week but nah we will go elsewhere.
I would never go any of the places these influencers go for free. And I am sure I'm not the only one so it must backfire on them at times too.

Reactions: 2
The Coppertap is style over substance anyway, plenty of other places to eat. The ‘we only dabble at the weekend’ crowd have it infiltrated.

You should defo head to Enniskillen. The Toastery, Streetkitchen, Dollakis, Bees Knees and The Firehouse to name a few all ten times better for lunch plus not a gifted meal in sight.

Reactions: 1
Using the child as content for the sake of advertising some bleeping pub in Omagh :mad: All for the price of a free dinner. I find all that really disgusting. I will never darken the door of The Copper Tap because of this.

Reactions: 3
Totally put off going near it too. Plus I'm sick of being made to look up her nostrils on every story!

Reactions: 4
She really is obsessed with her weight. A bit sad to see really.
Oh it is because she's got a great figure. I get that most women don't be happy with themselves, and there's always something we would change and get down about. However I do like the fact she will be open and say if she's had a takeaway or whatever. And I don't think she deprives herself if she really wants something. But you just know by her it's constantly in her head.

Oh it is because she's got a great figure. I get that most women don't be happy with themselves, and there's always something we would change and get down about. However I do like the fact she will be open and say if she's had a takeaway or whatever. And I don't think she deprives herself if she really wants something. But you just know by her it's constantly in her head.
I think she binges and restricts tbh.

Reactions: 3
She has a lovely figure but definitely has an issue with food.

I think she alluded to it before at one point, how she used to be sick after she ate? Perhaps I am wrong but I recall her saying something along those lines.

She has a lovely figure but definitely has an issue with food.

I think she alluded to it before at one point, how she used to be sick after she ate? Perhaps I am wrong but I recall her saying something along those lines.
Yes she had a post up a few months back saying she had suffered with bulimia a few years ago