Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another night away without her child. Was away from the little girl most of the summer too.
As I said before she seems to live a life of a single person with no responsibilities, I don't know of any single mother who gets as Many breaks as her am not saying she doesn't deserve a break once in a while but she rarely has her daughter, also can she not do anything or go anywhere without her fone in her hand 24/7, the poor boyfriend can't even eat a meal without a camera in his face, she has 2 different personalities aswel she is totally different person around Jason then what she is with the boyfriend, something doesn't add up with her and Jason either I find the whole friendship strange

Reactions: 2
How is she not puking her guts up eating that Chinese at 3.30am. Christ my stomach is turning even watching her.

That fella of hers would be better off finding someone who wouldn't treat him like tit

Reactions: 3
I really liked this wee girl. Until she asked for advice and I tried to help .. the message she send bac was so hateful.. she laughed in my face an made out I knew nothing.. little does she no I'm a professional an knew exactly what the problem..

Reactions: 1
Shes an absolute attention seeker, her and Jason together are embarrassing.. There is no need for that loud un your face behavior without no consideration for others in a pub

She’s bipolar or some kind of personality disorder. She’s up and down like a flipping yo yo. And here the gluten free lasted long 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
She will be on Monday crying about her weight as usual, and how shite she is feeling from all the food at the weekend seems to be a pattern to it, if she didn't restrict herself during the week she wouldn't be binge eating like that, she clearly has issues that need addressed

I know I've said it before but looks like the child wasn't in a car seat last night either... So dangerous. Does she not care about her at all?!

I know I've said it before but looks like the child wasn't in a car seat last night either... So dangerous. Does she not care about her at all?!
Well there's another night out currently. Speaks for itself. She seems to spend as little time as possible without the little one, so why would she care about a car seat

God I get anxiety watching how muxh she goes out....I'm glad I'm past that stage 😂😂😂give me a night in anytime.
As a side note I know her brother and I didn't even realise for a long time they were siblings, they couldn't be more different

My word, she acts years younger than she is. Very immature, and that probably isn't her fault, but the vast majority of mothers in their 30s do not act like she does. Her content is woeful now, does she not cringe every day she looks back on her stories.

My word, she acts years younger than she is. Very immature, and that probably isn't her fault, but the vast majority of mothers in their 30s do not act like she does. Her content is woeful now, does she not cringe every day she looks back on her stories.
The boyfriend is only 21 and far more mature, I can't stand the baby voice she puts when talking it's ridiculous

Her tongue is too big for her mouth. Or else her teeth are. Watch her mouth when she's taling.

It annoys me so much that she never paints her toe nails?! Even if you go through her feed and look at pics of her dressed up going out they aren’t done😭 biggest pet peeve!!!

Imagine being at someone's wedding and spending the whole day on your phone.

The puke.

Reactions: 4
Imagine being at someone's wedding and spending the whole day on your phone.

The puke.
I was thinking this too

on her last drink because she can’t afford anymore
you Mean no one is for buying you anymore!!

Atleast she’s been nice to her bf on her stories for once