Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to hear that. I hope she's overcome that and is a bit happier in her body. If I'd her body I'd be buzzing!
So would I, I think she has a class figure. I'd never say a thing about her looks or her size. It's more the behaviour and the freebies I object to.

She's beautiful looking and her figure is cracking.

Reactions: 3
Yea she’s an absolutely stunning girl there’s no denying that I jus think that her attitude towards food/binging/drinking and then ultimate self demise and hate spiral is not a good image for a “personal trainer” to portray. She constantly calls herself massive and fat which can’t be nice for her bigger followers to hear and then all of a sudden she cuts out drink and trains for a few weeks and she’s “unreal looking” and all that. She needs to work on her mindset as opposed to her physique

Ugh I've felt sorry for her the past couple of days.
She's got a lovely figure and she's so down on herself about her body, it's not right you know.

Ugh I've felt sorry for her the past couple of days.
She's got a lovely figure and she's so down on herself about her body, it's not right you know.
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. I've never seen anyone that talks so much about being 'a ride' etc. If she was down on herself why would she be posting pictures online of her in her underwear, dresses etc. I personally wouldn't dream of it!

Reactions: 5
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. I've never seen anyone that talks so much about being 'a ride' etc. If she was down on herself why would she be posting pictures online of her in her underwear, dresses etc. I personally wouldn't dream of it!
Agreed! I genuinely have low self esteem and I dislike my body and there's rarely a photo of me posted because of it. She craves the attention I think. Wants everyone to say how beautiful she looks...

I wish I'd half her confidence.

I feel bad sometimes saying anything about her as I wonder if she has some learning difficulties, she often sounds like she has the mental age of a teenager?

i was coming in here to ask this there’s definitely something not right.

Reactions: 1
She 100% has body dysmorphia. It’s a case of binge & restrict on repeat…. When she’s up and happy she posts the photos and when she’s down she feels sorry for herself

Reactions: 2
It's just so so constant. I get she's 'fit and fab' and her content is food/fitness related. But she comes across as it takes over her whole life.

Reactions: 2
All this gluten free stuff she's into this past few weeks even though it was someone chancer with divining rods that told her she was gluten intolerant... what a pile of :poop:

I couldn't imagine a worse night out than being along with those two. Phone in their faces all night videoing everything and posing for cringe pictures. They have the mental age of 12 year olds. Embarrassing

Reactions: 4