Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no what happened? I'm blocked
She posted a story on Friday morning saying the cat wasn't herself, not eating and lethargic, was climbing the stairs slowly like an old cat.

She asked should she take her to the vet. People replied (including me!) That yes, she should. It ticked all the boxes that someone poisoned her.

Never said anything all weekend, come Monday she posted "has anyone seen olive? She didn't come home from Friday morning"

Then in the next story she was crying, said she was found dead close to home, her fella had found her but hadn't told her, was going to let her believe she'd ran away (which I think he thought was kind, but I'd rather know my pet was dead) she said it looked like she had been poisoned.

She said she'd been planning to take her to the vet on Friday lunch time but she hadn't come home.

I do feel very sorry for her, she asked people not tell the wee girl as she was letting her believe she ran away. (I don't agree with this, but she knows her wee one I suppose)

I hope she doesn't get any more pets, her life is very hectic.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She posted a story on Friday morning saying the cat wasn't herself, not eating and lethargic, was climbing the stairs slowly like an old cat.

She asked should she take her to the vet. People replied (including me!) That yes, she should. It ticked all the boxes that someone poisoned her.

Never said anything all weekend, come Monday she posted "has anyone seen olive? She didn't come home from Friday morning"

Then in the next story she was crying, said she was found dead close to home, her fella had found her but hadn't told her, was going to let her believe she'd ran away (which I think he thought was kind, but I'd rather know my pet was dead) she said it looked like she had been poisoned.

She said she'd been planning to take her to the vet on Friday lunch time but she hadn't come home.

I do feel very sorry for her, she asked people not tell the wee girl as she was letting her believe she ran away. (I don't agree with this, but she knows her wee one I suppose)

I hope she doesn't get any more pets, her life is very hectic.
Sure all's she done was complain abt the wee thing. Wrecking her house as she said, what did she expect from a wee kitten.

Reactions: 2
Would love to know if she pays her way on these trips or is it being funded by the ones she’s away with

Reactions: 1
These two lying in the bed eating a HUGE takeaway, enough for about 4 people :sick:

She made such a big deal out of it too, desperate to get a discount code etc

Reactions: 1
Jesus we're for it now she's found crossfit....

Only she's copying her mate dietstartsonmonday as she's been going for a wee while now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad to see her finally spending a weekend with her daughter. Must be a new years resolution.
that bald fella and everyone she knows are probably skint so she hasn't got a better offer than to look after the child

skint, spending their money on her might i add