Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it annoy anyone else how she repeats certain things and has an air of smugness about it? Yes we already know your mam does yoga every day in her 70s, you got your love of wearing your good things every day from her, and that you love to wear your 'joyous' sequins every day šŸ™„ oh and let's not forget when she kept reminding us of how hideous all maternity clothes are!

Reactions: 8
I don't know how her legs don't freeze in those dresses everyday, especially as she lives in an old house with probably not the best insulation. I live in a warm new build and I'd still freeze with bare legs in this weather! Then again I suppose she can afford to have the heating on 24/7.

Reactions: 4
I don't know how her legs don't freeze in those dresses everyday, especially as she lives in an old house with probably not the best insulation. I live in a warm new build and I'd still freeze with bare legs in this weather! Then again I suppose she can afford to have the heating on 24/7.
That wouldn't be in tune with her sustainable image!
Did you know she is wearing clothes she used to wear to events around the house now? Just incase you didn't hear her mention it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s definitely not the worst. Itā€™s nice to see a woman carve such a successful Irish business. I used to love her rings from images but Iā€™ve heard theyā€™re not half as nice in person and donā€™t look as expensive as they are, if that makes sense. Iā€™d never wear what she wears nor do my house up like hers but I appreciate her aesthetic, itā€™s really unique and funky. Her clothes are mismatched but she works it. Sheā€™s not really comparable to anyone else I know on Insta and a refreshing change from the swipe up, Polished whitening, lip fillered hair extensioned huns.

Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s definitely not the worst. Itā€™s nice to see a woman carve such a successful Irish business. I used to love her rings from images but Iā€™ve heard theyā€™re not half as nice in person and donā€™t look as expensive as they are, if that makes sense. Iā€™d never wear what she wears nor do my house up like hers but I appreciate her aesthetic, itā€™s really unique and funky. Her clothes are mismatched but she works it. Sheā€™s not really comparable to anyone else I know on Insta and a refreshing change from the swipe up, Polished whitening, lip fillered hair extensioned huns.
I think she is true to herself. Sheā€™s definitely not everyoneā€™s cup of tea, and thatā€™s fine!

Reactions: 7
I think she is true to herself. Sheā€™s definitely not everyoneā€™s cup of tea, and thatā€™s fine!
Definitely, itā€™s not all contrived and an act just for likes or to try be different or cool, sheā€™s just a free spirit and thatā€™s that!

Reactions: 3
I've met her on numerous occasions and a good friend worked for her- she is genuinely lovely and treats her staff very well. It's not an act. She may be from a privileged background but she acknowledges this. I find her refreshing- she's so far removed from how I live my life and my own personality (I'm always stressed out lol!) so I enjoy following her and wish I could be more like her to be honest

Reactions: 17
We can add tv screens to the list of things that Chupi finds hideous! šŸ™„

She comes across as the most condescending person who is so out of touch with reality (and not just because of her hatred for screens!)

Reactions: 6
We can add tv screens to the list of things that Chupi finds hideous! šŸ™„

She comes across as the most condescending person who is so out of touch with reality (and not just because of her hatred for screens!)
I think she meant projector screen, as she's mentioned it before, but yes she comes across as so superior and judgy. She's really not in touch with the average person.

She's brings out the petty in me. That post about "here's me looking like Bernie" when she makes a point about how she dresses up in sequins and good clothes to lounge around the house on the daily.
I feel like she is a nice person and my beliefs are actually very much in line with her's but I can't help be irritated. Also she is going to have a hard time when her baby wants to have all the garish plastic things.

Reactions: 5
She's brings out the petty in me. That post about "here's me looking like Bernie" when she makes a point about how she dresses up in sequins and good clothes to lounge around the house on the daily.
I feel like she is a nice person and my beliefs are actually very much in line with her's but I can't help be irritated. Also she is going to have a hard time when her baby wants to have all the garish plastic things.
Don't be silly, Aya won't be allowed and plastic, "hideous" toys! Granny will have to smuggle them in under her jacket šŸ˜‚. I wonder if her husband is as particular as Chupi.

• Haha
I mostly donā€™t mind her and as she s a woman in business would like to support her but her recently post on kamilla harris ā€˜ vogue covers - where she stated that photos were softened to make kamilla more appealing because she was a woman - she was commenting on wearing trainers with a power suit etc - and then said how many times she had been told to soften her image - smacked of being v disingenuous - joyous sequins hardly equate to power suits ! And hey ho wear what you want but you are no kamilla Harris !

First time poster but long time reader.
I was just reading this thread as thereā€™s something I canā€™t figure out about her!
Went onto her Instagram to have a look and sheā€™s launched a competition 2 hours ago.....the comments are limited šŸ¤” how? Like why?

First time poster but long time reader.
I was just reading this thread as thereā€™s something I canā€™t figure out about her!
Went onto her Instagram to have a look and sheā€™s launched a competition 2 hours ago.....the comments are limited šŸ¤” how? Like why?
so nobody new can enter - you have to already be following. Not sure if that makes sense but thatā€™s why !

Don't be silly, Aya won't be allowed and plastic, "hideous" toys! Granny will have to smuggle them in under her jacket šŸ˜‚. I wonder if her husband is as particular as Chupi.
I'd say he isn't, he pretends to be in front of her and then he uses loads of single use plastic and bulk buys Penney's clothes behind her back! šŸ˜‚

Ah she actually puts me off the jewellery sheā€™s such a headcase šŸ˜‚
I find the customer stories on Chupi are just OTT and then on her personal page she just seems like a total snob in many ways, although seemingly aware of her privilege at least.

Reactions: 6
I was actually coming on here to ask... Are the customer stories real? Coz I don't know any man as romantic as the "he came into the shop and said he wanted a ring that represents the sun moon stars as she is my sun moon and stars" shite she spouts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The jewellery is so extremely overpriced its genuinely quite shocking particularly for the "grey" diamonds- theyre just extremely poor quality diamonds being marketed as a new colour of diamond?!

Absolutely nothing wrong with the diamonds themselves theyre absolutely beautiful and its lovely to have an unusual stone - but the prices are shocking altogether

I was actually coming on here to ask... Are the customer stories real? Coz I don't know any man as romantic as the "he came into the shop and said he wanted a ring that represents the sun moon stars as she is my sun moon and stars" shite she spouts
I think they are real, as my cousin proposed to his now wife with a Chupi ring last year and their team got in touch to ask if they had a ā€œstoryā€ that could be featured on social media. I think they just fluff them up a bit to make them sound extra twee, but the base story is real if you get me?

• Haha