Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s reading here . A few posts back somebody said she bought a second hand buggy ...?
That was actually me that said that but I said was it was refreshing...nothing negative.

Last edited:
My engagement ring is from Chupi, i thinks it’s unique, not standard Solitaire on a gold band like every other person. not living in Ireland I love that I’ve a piece of home with me all the time. I think she is authentic in her personality online to be honest which sometimes comes off silly but hey too polished and it’s fake. I am very happy to support Irish women in business. I like her stuff on top of all this, so each to their own.

Saying all that her reels are awful

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My engagement ring is from Chupi, i thinks it’s unique, not standard Solitaire on a gold band like every other person. not living in Ireland I love that I’ve a piece of home with me all the time. I think she is authentic in her personality online to be honest which sometimes comes off silly but hey too polished and it’s fake. I am very happy to support Irish women in business. I like her stuff on top of all this, so each to their own.

oooh did you become one of her stories in the caption? I'm really curious as to if they are even real!

Reactions: 2
Surely the head of marketing has a say in the stories and general brand promotion?
You would think so but Chupi seems to feature very heavily on their social media it makes me think there isnt a marketing or brand strategy.

Same here, I wanted a different ring instead of the same basic stuff you see. I buy jewellery for my job and I worked in the bridal section for awhile. The rings are way overpriced for the quality your getting in the stores, like ridiculously. Of course Chupi is making a margin on what she's selling, but costs have gone up for gold and then the price of the diamond(initially set by the suppliers and then she gets a margin on that)depends on the demand for that cut, colour etc.
I got one of her grey diamonds and I'm happy out with it, it's always a talking point. I also got the worth your weight in gold coin pdt which is lovely because it has my birth year on it too. The chain is delicate so you definitely can't be a 'rough user' of jewellery.
She definitely is a melt on stories and is a little too airy fairy for me but each to their own.

You would think so but Chupi seems to feature very heavily on their social media it makes me think there isnt a marketing or brand strategy.
I get the feeling chupa chup would be a micromanager even if they do have someone in charge of marketing 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
I get the feeling chupa chup would be a micromanager even if they do have someone in charge of marketing 🤷‍♂️
For a small business they have a huge marketing team at least 4 or 5 to my knowledge and definitely a Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing.

Reactions: 1
What’s the opposite to chauvinism? I’m not denying that ‘it’s a mans world’ exists in business but Chupi is very hung up on it don’t you think ? Her reels just reek of ‘ a guy told me forget my dreams one time & now I can’t get over it’ ... it’s my main gripe with her to be honest she loves to be all ‘ women can have business too’ it’s ok once but it’s weekly... a bit 1950

Reactions: 3
What makes people say it’s not good quality? I just bought an initial necklace, it’s solid gold.

I like that she’s different, I don’t follow her a lot.

Mine was also an initial necklace with my birthstone. The piece that connects the stone had a piece come out of place (it's wrapped around the stone like a swirl) and it bent. I wasnt even wearing it daily and would have taken it off for gym and in the shower etc.

For the price of it I expected it to be a better quality. It broke within 12 weeks of getting it! It was repaired but for the price it should not have happened so soon.

What’s the opposite to chauvinism? I’m not denying that ‘it’s a mans world’ exists in business but Chupi is very hung up on it don’t you think ? Her reels just reek of ‘ a guy told me forget my dreams one time & now I can’t get over it’ ... it’s my main gripe with her to be honest she loves to be all ‘ women can have business too’ it’s ok once but it’s weekly... a bit 1950
The story today with the DHL van and how he didnt believe she needed a full truck - 'never doubt a female-led business' 🙄 1) I'm sure him not realising it was a huge consignment had absolutely nothing to do with her being a woman, 2) is she implying a male-led business wouldn't do as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The story today with the DHL van and how he didnt believe she needed a full truck - 'never doubt a female-led business' 🙄 1) I'm sure him not realising it was a huge consignment had absolutely nothing to do with her being a woman, 2) is she implying a male-led business wouldn't do as well?

This is exactly what I mean! I’m sure the doubt (if it was ever there) maybe came from the fact it was jewellery as opposed to furniture that was filling the shop... I don’t think the driver doubted a female led business. She really needs to get that chip off her shoulder it’s making her annoying to watch and not empowering as a woman at all as she makes it feel like it’s a competition with men and it’s actually not...

Reactions: 3
I think her jewellery is lovely altho massively overpriced. What annoyed me is multiple times in her pregnancy she referenced how VILE all maternity clothes are and how she was wearing regular dresses. Now I was pregnant at the same time and as I had an almost 10lb baby wearing normal dresses simply wasn't an option as I was huge so the VILE maternity had to do. She made me feel huge frumpy and disgusting with that comment.

Reactions: 9
I remember her saying that about maternity wear. I get the feeling she would look down on any one that buys from the high street in geberal. The pink, glittery dresses would not be my cup of tea and also would not be appropriate for 99% of people for work wear.

When she was doing try ons of dresses she kept saying the dress was joyous...it used to wreck my head!

Reactions: 4
I remember her saying that about maternity wear. I get the feeling she would look down on any one that buys from the high street in geberal. The pink, glittery dresses would not be my cup of tea and also would not be appropriate for 99% of people for work wear.

When she was doing try ons of dresses she kept saying the dress was joyous...it used to wreck my head!
Oh don't get me wrong I'd rather sit with my massive pregnant belly in the nip than wear her dresses. She also said regular plastic baby baths are vile. Everything is vile in chupi world

Yes, she comes across very judgemental but tries to veil it in sweetness. While she herself makes out that she is judged at every turn for being a businesswoman. This is Ireland not some third world country where women don't have access to education or opportunities.

I think just get on with it and let your success be your legacy. I work in a male dominated industry and my success is due to my hardwork. I would hate if someone celebrated it more because I am a woman. I In my eyes it undermines my hardwork and I find it incredibly condescending.

Reactions: 4
I had to laugh a few weeks ago when she was talking about how ugly and brightly coloured most baby stuff is. It's alright now when Aya is still too young to know the difference but wait a year or two when all she'll want is the most brightly coloured, noisy, plasticy toys available. Chupi is very first time sancimommy in some ways, hopefully she'll realise that not everything is about her aesthetic.

Reactions: 6