Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure I saw her house for sale on daft... Close but def not within the 2km walking distance she mentioned when they were walking into powerscount last April
The house shes in now?! I'd be surprised she's selling it with the work she put into it....

Reactions: 2
The house shes in now?! I'd be surprised she's selling it with the work she put into it....
yah, it explains why they repainted so many rooms after <1 year tbf. I wonder if they’re looking for bigger for the mother (or PA) to stay more long term.I’m sure she said it was their forever home but all the extra €€€ might change that!

yah, it explains why they repainted so many rooms after <1 year tbf. I wonder if they’re looking for bigger for the mother (or PA) to stay more long term.I’m sure she said it was their forever home but all the extra €€€ might change that!
Can you link the house or let us know what you searched? I want to have a nose haha

She has v distinctive decor. It’s nice, but it wouldn’t be my taste. I think it looks like a cold house. Which area of Dublin is it in without disclosing the actual address?

Reactions: 3
South Dublin City?😅 not portobello or within the canal which is my bet on where they’re headed.
The finances must have been very good this year 👀

Is her house terraced or stand alone? Struggling to find it 😂

Edit: found it! For anyone else looking, there's a photo on her Instagram that shows them sitting on the steps outside the front with very distinctive pillars beside the front door, you'll recognise them on daft when you see them. I always thought it was her front door that's pink but it's not!

Last edited:
South Dublin City?😅 not portobello or within the canal which is my bet on where they’re headed.
The finances must have been very good this year 👀
I'm surprised she doesn't live in Portobello already - everyone seems to live there haha. For anyone interested in weird interiors looked up Andrea Horan? (Tropical Popical owner) she has pics/stories on her page of her new house...it's sometihng!

Reactions: 4
A PA Role really should full times... for someone like Chupi when you’re looking after PA stuff for CEO and other stuff shur you’d need full days I imagine. Typical penny pinching

A PA Role really should full times... for someone like Chupi when you’re looking after PA stuff for CEO and other stuff shur you’d need full days I imagine. Typical penny pinching
Yeah that role sounds fairly intense for only 4 hours a day. Overworked and underpaid probably! Also very telling that her team had to convince her to hire someone. Reminds me of an old boss who absolutely needed a PA but refused to spend the money on one and as a result he was always totally stressed about his calender and couldn't keep on top of anything, which passed on to the rest of us. Not a good working environment.

I'm surprised she doesn't live in Portobello already - everyone seems to live there haha. For anyone interested in weird interiors looked up Andrea Horan? (Tropical Popical owner) she has pics/stories on her page of her new house...it's sometihng!
I LOVE weird / maximalist interior decor. It’s a refreshing change from all that tasteful scandi chic that’s everywhere. Google Pandora Sykes Home decor. She’s a London journalist & podcaster.

Tbh if anything this has taught me to never put detailed pictures of my home online - way too easy to find someone's info :eek: !

V sneaky saying 4 hours a day versus only 2 or 3 days a week as it is much harder to leave work early vs not being in for the day!!

I LOVE weird / maximalist interior decor. It’s a refreshing change from all that tasteful scandi chic that’s everywhere. Google Pandora Sykes Home decor. She’s a London journalist & podcaster.
I like the thought she put into her place and some of the furniture but some I feel id never be able to relax with all the colours, especially the kitchen and bathroom. I live near hers and she had her Christmas wreath up for about 2 months afterwards haha

Tbh if anything this has taught me to never put detailed pictures of my home online - way too easy to find someone's info :eek: !

V sneaky saying 4 hours a day versus only 2 or 3 days a week as it is much harder to leave work early vs not being in for the day!!
This??! Especially when people take pictures of their front doors...The weird part-time thing only confirms to me that the job will be hell on earth

Just had a good creep on her Instagram there to spot her house (which I did find in daft) but I came across this video of her saying "1 in 4 of the heirlooms bought are me to me"..... Like is that an heirloom? To me an heirloom is something with a great story behind it that's treasured. Imagine passing it on like "oh I just said treat yoself one YOLO and all that".... Cool story bruh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just had a good creep on her Instagram there to spot her house (which I did find in daft) but I came across this video of her saying "1 in 4 of the heirlooms bought are me to me"..... Like is that an heirloom? To me an heirloom is something with a great story behind it that's treasured. Imagine passing it on like "oh I just said treat yoself one YOLO and all that".... Cool story bruh
What did you search for to find her house? I cant find it!

Reactions: 1