Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine are all coming down tomorrow. I'm itching to have it all away. Gifts tidied away too. Kids are almost finished with the Christmas food and normality can resume. Looking forward to spring now!

Reactions: 4
The traditional ruined xmas news article.

Beans on Toast MY ARSE!

‘Kids are crying’ as if , kids are not interested in eating their dinner on Christmas Day , probably crying cos daddy’s thrown a wobbler and is ranting on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe some of you have got decs down and house organised I’m still sat on the sofa all day eating Quality Street with a Baileys?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can’t face taking the decs down yet. It’s not the taking them down I’m dreading, it’s the 7 trips to the attic after I’ve put them away to put up the things I’ve missed. Every year!!

Reactions: 11
Well today we finished the Turkey and the Xmas pudding, still got enough Ham to make a
sandwich and half a xmas cake remains. How did everyone else do Turkey wise??

Reactions: 1
I haven’t stopped eating since Christmas Eve and still have a lot of left overs. Not ready to part company with my decorations yet, although a lot of that is down to laziness. I’m rapidly burning my Christmas candles because I don’t think you can get away with the nutcracker and mulled wine scents for much longer.

Reactions: 9
I’m so shocked at how many people have already taken the decs down! If you have, when did you put them up? Is it because you went early and did them in November?

We put ours up sometime in the first week of December usually and take them down between 2nd-5th January. It’s such a lot of effort to put them up and winter is so miserable once Christmas is over, I’m in no rush to get back to normality!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well today we finished the Turkey and the Xmas pudding, still got enough Ham to make a
sandwich and half a xmas cake remains. How did everyone else do Turkey wise??
Mine was gone on Christmas night. Just had a crown and it was plenty for us. Our ham was demolished last night and it was delicious. Prefer not to have too many leftovers.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mine will be coming down on 2nd Jan. I like to have my tree up over New Year, especially if we have no plans like this year. However, want it all gone before I return to work so don’t have to do it during a weekend 🙃

Reactions: 7
Can't believe people have taken their decorations down! Mine won't come down until the 2nd Jan. I love this week, tree lights on every night, eating rubbish and watching tv with all the pre Christmas stress gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ll be taking the tree down today sadly, but only because my 1 yr old pulled the whole thing over on Christmas Eve and all the baubles had to come off to stop her from doing it again. 😂🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I will be leaving my decs up until 7th/8th January
Will take me two days to take down and put away correctly
Each to their own but I like to prolong the glamour and glitz as long as possible
January is such a dull month, especially with the current weather forecasted for the next 14 days

• Heart
Reactions: 15