Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I normally use those jelly window clings but last year the kitten pulled them off, and I've a puppy this year who'll probably eat them if they end up on the floor so they're a no go this year. Any other suggestions on what else I can use in my window for a display?

Reactions: 1
Can I make a confession? I’ve never actually seen the movie Elf 😂 my peers are outraged

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m going Christmas decorations shopping tonight and I’m so excited. I don’t actually need anything, but that’s unlikely to stop me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can I make a confession? I’ve never actually seen the movie Elf 😂 my peers are outraged

Wanna outrage them more? Watch it and claim it's good, but not as great as everyone else says it is. (Which is a viewpoint I stand by! It's watchable, yeah, but I dunno, I don't get the hype and I hate the Asda ad with the clips spliced in.)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One of my friends has never seen any of the Home Alone films. It honestly blows my mind and I question our friendship every Christmas! 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone bought them little houses (usually wooden) which you can make a village with? I’ve seen them on American sites but, nothing over here

Reactions: 3
That's my worry! Milktray man will go mental if I leave tape residue on our new windows! 😳😬🙈

But your windows look so nice - off to look for similar lights!!! ❤
You can get this stuff off Amazon literally called Sticky Stuff Remover and it just wipes off any tape marks, it’s amazing! I use it as I tape fairy lights all round our kitchen cupboards for Christmas

• Heart
You can get this stuff off Amazon literally called Sticky Stuff Remover and it just wipes off any tape marks, it’s amazing! I use it as I tape fairy lights all round our kitchen cupboards for Christmas
WD40 (the own brand versions are just as good) gets rid of sticky marks. It's perfect for getting labels off glass jars so you can reuse them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
20% off women's clothing at Sainsburys if anyone wants to buy clothing items for gifts.

Reactions: 1
@Milktray and @jackieweaver’sauthority I just use brown tape that I wrap presents with 🤣🤣 in fact some of it is still there from last year 🙈

View attachment 1733251

Sorry for the crap image had to crop it, but this is what I have ☺
Thank you. Your lights are soooo cute! I just got a set of 50 warm lights from b&m for my daughters room but I’m definitely going to be on the look out for similar ones to you for the living room.