Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else have a mad urge to declutter and clean the house from top to bottom all because Santa is coming πŸ™ˆ I didn't give a tit about my cooker tonight whilst making tea but can guarantee it will be gleaming by tonight ready for the 'big day' 🀣
Yep! Our house is spotless πŸ˜‚ OH is mystified - must admit I only do big cleans like this around birthdays, Christmas and just before a holiday away!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All the family Christmas PJs on M&S are now reduced if you want to get ready for next year. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My friend only got her Xmas card today, I posted it 1st class nearly 3 weeks ago! 😱

That was a bit close

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Morrisons already got fresh turkey 50% off. My local had loads, can imagine the prices are gonna plummet by the end of the day as they try to clear stock.

• Wow
My house is the cleanest it has been since last Chritsmas 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Got the Turkey today, along with a loaf of bread and my Edam Cheese!
This and yesterdays shop paid with Nectar Points. Now we start saving
Nectar points for next xmas. πŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Finally getting around to watching Your Christmas or Mine.

Think I prefer the Sky film This Is Christmas with Alfred Enoch, but this is still good so far.

Reactions: 3
Anybody else have a mad urge to declutter and clean the house from top to bottom all because Santa is coming πŸ™ˆ I didn't give a tit about my cooker tonight whilst making tea but can guarantee it will be gleaming by tonight ready for the 'big day' 🀣
Same I’ve scrubbed mine and I’m not even doing the dinner!

Merry Christmas guys ❀

Reactions: 6
Just watched the boy the mole the fox the horse... 😭😭😭😭😭 what a lovely story!!

Reactions: 5
Finally finished all the prep for tomorrow so having a mahoosive Baileys and eating cheese straight from the packet now!

I'm waiting for my child to sleep πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« she's not being naughty, just talking to herself in bed haha but every time she hears a noise she comes to see what I'm (I mean Santa is) doing

Then presents can be put downstairs.

• Heart
I’m in bed and have survived the day after feeling stressed all week.. I really was dreading today and tomorrow πŸ˜… I’m sure others might feel the same so sharing in case anyone can relate.

• Heart