Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Tree, decs and outdoor lights are all up 🥰🥰 I had a little cry thinking this time last year this was all a dream thinking next Xmas I’ll have a baby and now I have my beautiful little girl to share it with 🎄🎅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 33

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Can’t believe some of you have got decs down and house organised I’m still sat on the sofa all day eating Quality Street with a Baileys?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

soph30

VIP Member
Can I make a confession? I’ve never actually seen the movie Elf 😂 my peers are outraged

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Marylou

VIP Member
Spent a lovely day in the kitchen preparing foodie gifts. Also had some visitors which was an unexpected happy surprise.

Had a little cry earlier as I'm missing loved ones and a Christmas song tipped me over. Sending love & hugs to those of you who are grieving, feeling low/unwell and just generally out of sorts. It's good to cry and chat, don't feel alone and always be kind to yourself ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
For Xmas this year I don’t want anything because my washing machine packed up a few months ago so my fella bought me one 😂😍 I was thrilled (that’s middle age for you lol).

My son wrote his letter to Santa and out at the bottom can I have a bath bomb for my mummy 😍 so il have to buy one to wrap and leave for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

SugarLump

I’m so shocked at how many people have already taken the decs down! If you have, when did you put them up? Is it because you went early and did them in November?

We put ours up sometime in the first week of December usually and take them down between 2nd-5th January. It’s such a lot of effort to put them up and winter is so miserable once Christmas is over, I’m in no rush to get back to normality!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Sibz

Chatty Member
I like keeping mine up until New Years is over. This week is the time you really get to enjoy them being up. All through December up to Christmas eve you're at work, present shopping, preparing everything, now you can finally sit back watch tv, eat food, relax at home... why waste it cleaning and putting it all away

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
The house is spotless, the shopping is all done, we are FINALLY coming out the otherside of a nasty virus, children are actually playing nicely together. Sitting down for 5 minutes while it lasts 🥰. Merry Christmas everyone 🎅🏼🎄❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

MagpieTree

My team have done a festive buffet in work today as it's the last day a lot of us are in the office. There's pigs in blankets, pate, cheese & meats, sausage rolls, crisps and lots of sweet goodies. We're going to get Costco pizza later and have a bucks fizz too! Everyone is in a lovely mood, such a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

HoGi

VIP Member
I'm in some weird time warp. I'm eating mini eggs sat next to my Christmas tree 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17