Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what a week I’ve only just done it all… presents, table and prep for dinner with a little help from some pink fizz 🤪. Im so ready to just get in bed now, not that I’ll sleep. Anyone else never sleeps Christmas Eve? Idk what it is I just can’t 😅.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Merry Christmas Tattlers! I’ve been awake since 6 and I haven’t even got small children 😄 Hope you all have a great day🎄🎅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Merry Christmas!
Wow what a week I’ve only just done it all… presents, table and prep for dinner with a little help from some pink fizz 🤪. Im so ready to just get in bed now, not that I’ll sleep. Anyone else never sleeps Christmas Eve? Idk what it is I just can’t 😅.
Yes me I haven’t slept a wink 😆

Reactions: 2
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! It's getting underway here, mum's just starting the cooking. I wish I was remotely capable in the kitchen so I could help but I think she's happiest on her own in there, with full control, after years of my late dear gran's backseat "assistance"...she'll get to put her feet up with a glass or two of Bailey's later, at least.

Reactions: 5
My Dec's are still up

But im getting that itchy my house is a bombsite feeling whilst also being tired and full of food feeling like I could never eat again 😂

Reactions: 5
Tree and other associated Christmas tat have gone. Inside of windows cleaned, hoovered and hoovered some more , sofas back where they belong, binned Christmas cards. All that remains are some candles and Amaryllis flowers. Calm has been restored!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tree and other associated Christmas tat have gone. Inside of windows cleaned, hoovered and hoovered some more , sofas back where they belong, binned Christmas cards. All that remains are some candles and Amaryllis flowers. Calm has been restored!
Hmm, I shouldn't be having such a lazy Christmas.

My flashing star stays up until the batteries die!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Blumming heck guys, dec's down already?! Santa won't have woken from his recovery snooze yet. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I took the cards, stockings and other decorations down yesterday. I’m itching for the tree to go but I’ll wait until NYE.

Reactions: 2
Mine would also be down but it’s been so full on I’ve not had chance. I plan on taking the girls tree down in the playroom tomorrow it’s an absolute bomb site in there 😭 the rest will be going thurs and fri. It’s Such a bittersweet time I hate seeing them go but also can’t wait for normality m.

Reactions: 4
Mine all comes down on Saturday. I like to start the new year free from Christmas.

Reactions: 8