Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether you love or hate the Hallmark style Christmas movies, may I recommend 'A Christmas Movie Christmas'.

The characters wake up in a Christmas movie and it piss takes all the tropes but still turns out like a perfect Hallmark Christmas movie. It's clever and makes me wish I could wake up in a Christmas movie, lol. Honestly, definitely worth a watch.

Reactions: 11
Whether you love or hate the Hallmark style Christmas movies, may I recommend 'A Christmas Movie Christmas'.

The characters wake up in a Christmas movie and it piss takes all the tropes but still turns out like a perfect Hallmark Christmas movie. It's clever and makes me wish I could wake up in a Christmas movie, lol. Honestly, definitely worth a watch.
Do you know where is this available to watch?

No idea I'm afraid. I caught it on once of the Christmas movie channels, it's a few years old. Sorry.
No worries thanks for replying 😊

Seems like the sort of film I would love! So I will keep an eye out

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is there a Christmas food thread?! Or can we start talking about Christmas food here?! Me and my daughter have prawn cocktail to start but husband and 2 sons won't eat that 😏🙄 so would like some starter ideas. Then traditional turkey roast for main and usually something warm, possibly chocolatey with fancy ice cream for pudding. Always orange juice and lemonade for the kids and some fizz for us adults. Any nice recommendations?! I bloody love Christmas food and all the eating.
We do canapé style starters, so there’s something for everyone. Last year we did home made sausage rolls and chutney, nice crackers with Stilton/apple/walnut and goats cheese/fig/honey, and these amazing filo pastry tarts with roast beef and mustard mayo. We also did prawn cocktail inside a little gem lettuce leaf. They’re all so easy to put together in advance too, you can get all the family helping!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
i’ve never in my life had a starter before my christmas dinner 😱
We don't either although all the starters suggested on here sound delicious. I like to leave room for eleventy billion pigs in blankets.

My husbands family have yorkshires in a bowl with gravy as starter 🤷‍♀️.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We don't either although all the starters suggested on here sound delicious. I like to leave room for eleventy billion pigs in blankets.

My husbands family have yorkshires in a bowl with gravy as starter 🤷‍♀️.
They sound like proper Yorkshire 'uns...😁

Reactions: 7
I’d rather an extra Yorkshire pudding and roast potato than a starter, but some of those starters mentioned do sound delicious. I often have no room for dessert either.

Reactions: 5
Some chefs do Yorkshire puddings as a dessert but I've never managed to get in the restaurant/pub when they've been doing this oop North in Yorkshire. 😁

Reactions: 1