Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided I can't face taking down my lovely tree tomorrow so I'm going to observe the 12 days and take it down on Friday 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I spent over an hour taking out batteries today in preparation for the decorations coming down tomorrow. My tomorrow self will thank me lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Everything is coming down today. Makes me so sad. Hate packing all the Christmas mugs and plates away etc.

However, nice to have the extra space!

Reactions: 4
Tree down, lights down and plain table runner back on the table. Only feels like 5 minutes ago I was putting them up!

There will no doubt be some nick nack I have missed, there is every year!

Reactions: 5
Only one item of xmas food to go, finishing off the xmas cake tonight.

Reactions: 3
I wish school was back tomorrow but my daughter isn’t back until the 10th 😅
I wish my daughter was off until the 10th, sadly goes back tomorrow.

Although I have a tonne of uni work to do and need to get cracking on with my dissertation again.

• Heart
I wish my daughter was off until the 10th, sadly goes back tomorrow.

Although I have a tonne of uni work to do and need to get cracking on with my dissertation again.
They didn’t break up until the 22nd. I’d have rather had the week before Christmas off with her.

Reactions: 1
My husband finished off taking our out door lights down today 🙁 sad to see them go until November. I can’t believe it’s been and gone it’s gone soooo fast. Back to school for one of my girls tomorrow.

Reactions: 2
Took my tree down today it looks so bare I almost put it straight back up. Christmas already feels so long ago.

My husband finished off taking our out door lights down today 🙁 sad to see them go until November. I can’t believe it’s been and gone it’s gone soooo fast. Back to school for one of my girls tomorrow.
I put all mine up in December
Definitely putting them up in November next year! Feel like all that effort for a few weeks was pointless 😂

It's the winding up of the lights that is the worse job. You just know that if you do a slap dash job it will be a nightmare next year untangling them.

Reactions: 1