Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
Speaking of the lights discussion, how does everyone get power outside? I want lights at the front and we have no outdoor sockets that reach there and it’s impossible to feed any cables through windows and have them still close/not slice the cable in two.

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Anyone tried the espresso martini Aldi dupe of baileys? I saw it in Sunday wish I’d have have picked it up

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
We have a Balsam Hill I do love it but idk if it’s worth the money but saying that I can’t believe how much trees are to buy in b&m. I prefer a real tree which we do also get for the living/fam room. Does anyone else get real trees?
I have bought mini christmas trees for my sister in the past from Bloom& Wild.

If you sign up to their newsletter they’re always giving discount codes: 20% off, 15% off. I rarely paid full price.

They will also deliver larger trees to your doorstep.

Attachments

Last edited:

Queen of the Thames

Every year we say we’ll get a pre lit tree because we’re both sick of the arguments we have while putting the lights on

I always mean to buy one in January when they’re cheap but I always forget. And I worry if the lights break you have to buy a whole new tree rather than just a set of lights?
Mine is just with ‘normal’ lights in there that I connect together. So it my lights would break down, I can take them out and put regular ones in.

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I don't know if you'd call it a tip or advice, but essentially it's "something they want, something they need, something to wear, something to read."
works for husbands too. I use this rhyme for my niece and nephew and constantly remind my mother of this as she goes overboard constantly.

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Does anyone else have a 13yo daughter? Other than make up bits/perfume, etc I literally have no idea what to get her. She doesn’t know what she wants either. She’s very lucky she does have most things already. It’s so much easier when they are little😅.