Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boadicea1

The Pacific Wax Co candles from Asda are such a bargain. £3 for a large 510g. I've got Gingerbread House and I've bought my sister Sugar Plum to go in a stocking. They smell amazing and are much cheaper than £12 for a Yankee candle

Also tried the Lindt hot chocolate and was quite disappointed. The Twinings one is the best but thought the Lindt would be good as they are chocolatiers.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’m going to be an absolute Grinch here but I feel personally attacked by the Christmas ads so far I’m not an Elf or an Alison Hammond fan.

ATV2021

VIP Member
I’m desperately searching for a new artificial tree but really struggling now and I know the closer to Christmas, the more difficult it will be to find.
We had bit of a family spat last year doing the tree lights 🙈 nothing serious but lots of immature name calling 😂😂.

Previously I had two sets of lights on the tree they always got tangled and was a pain in the backside to put away. Last year I decided to buy a longer string of lights. I should have read the box more carefully. It went round the tree twice, round the living room window twice and then loads of lights dumped by the plug.
Without going in the loft to check… it wouldn’t surprise if they were cut to take down.
I would like a 7 or 7.5ft green tree. Pre-lit with multi-function…
I The kids really like the twinkling. The tree needs to be full and *ahem* bushy. All the reviews I’ve seen online have been rubbish. Any ideas?
Can't personally vouch but have seen good comments on Wilko trees & some are half price at the moment:

MrsLucas

VIP Member
I miss the days of spending £100 at smiths and having butt loads to show for it 😆.

How about a gaming chair? I've got stocking fillers like you but like them to have a 'big' gift to open. I've ordered a lime green one from Argos you can connect Nintendo switch to the speakers. Might be nice if she likes Animal Crossing etc.
She’s not a gamer unfortunately because that would be a great idea. It’s so tough the only things she’s bothered about is her phone, make up and clothes but I don’t want to be buying endless amounts of clothes or make up 🤣. I have got her Arctic monkeys tickets but I feel like I’m cheating there because we didn’t have to buy them 🤣. There’s still time so I’m hoping we can come up with something.
Concert or show tickets for you and her to go together?

Errie

Hi guys!

Is anyone here from Australia? I just had a look at the Coles website and they’ve got their Christmas foods out. I’m making my partner go get the raspberry and vanilla pudding and espresso martini cream, but there is so much I want to try!

ATV2021

VIP Member
The Lidl ad is going to get annoying real fast too!

People are going to go nuts when that bear goes on sale in the middle of lidl, we all know it'll happen!
I read somewhere that they're not being sold & just advertising the toy drive..
But we shall see 😆

ATV2021

VIP Member
When does the big baileys go to a tenner normally? Been saving my nectar points all year for that 😎😆

Beige Mama

Chatty Member
We have a Balsam Hill I do love it but idk if it’s worth the money but saying that I can’t believe how much trees are to buy in b&m. I prefer a real tree which we do also get for the living/fam room. Does anyone else get real trees?
We are in Australia and are planning on getting a real tree . My brother and sister in law do it every year! The smell is heavenly