Christmas 2024

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this idea and may attempt similar with houses I already have. Thanks for the idea.
Some lovely inspiration on Pinterest. I’m going to go with less is more gingerbread house wise and add other little bits alongside them to make it look more street like. All ideas welcome!
Otherwise I will be bankrupt 😅

Reactions: 1
Last year was my first year with a real Christmas tree, I couldn't bear to get rid of him in January as he still looked okay so we took the decorations off and moved him to the garden. He's starting to get a few little brown patches now but doesn't look too bad and the birds seem to enjoy perching in him.

Reactions: 7
Thank you to whoever told me about that scam site that I fell for. I contacted them and to my surprise they replied. I asked them to cancel my order which apparently they did and they requested a refund for me but said it can take 5-30days.
The website now doesn’t exist so not sure whether to contact my bank again 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you to whoever told me about that scam site that I fell for. I contacted them and to my surprise they replied. I asked them to cancel my order which apparently they did and they requested a refund for me but said it can take 5-30days.
The website now doesn’t exist so not sure whether to contact my bank again 🤔
I think that was me! It’s so easily done, I almost fell for it too. Glad the website has been taken down now at least! Perhaps best to contact your bank again just incase. Fingers crossed you’ll get the money refunded soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think that was me! It’s so easily done, I almost fell for it too. Glad the website has been taken down now at least! Perhaps best to contact your bank again just incase. Fingers crossed you’ll get the money refunded soon ❤
I think I’ll wait till next week then contact the bank. It’s only 5 days today since they said about the refund. I ordered it to my work address and I’m next in at the weekend so I’ll double check nothing has been sent before I call the bank. Thanks again 😃

Walking around I noticed somebody had a very definite xmas bush outside their house and snowflake stickers in the windows. I know some people have winter décor, but is this pushing it in March? It's certainly spring like around here with flowers out.

Reactions: 2
I put a pair of Christmas pajamas on today. In my defence, they finally fit and I'm going to enjoy the rest of evening looking at the tartan on my legs 🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I put a pair of Christmas pajamas on today. In my defence, they finally fit and I'm going to enjoy the rest of evening looking at the tartan on my legs 🎉
Well if we're confessing I had a piece of Christmas cake with some cheese. 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Wearing Christmas socks and pink Christmas PJ's with candy canes on them. Still have two boxes of Christmas chocs

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Oh Ive been wearing Christmas PJ's because they are the only ones I have that are not too thick and not too thin. I think a trip to Primark to buy some new PJ's is in order.😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have an old Grinch T shirt my grandfather posted from Norway for me. I wear it all the time not just at Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m still wearing my long sleeve Christmas nightie, and my son is still wearing his Christmas pjs, because they won’t fit by this Christmas. My nightie will but I love the cosyness of it

Also has anyone else had the thought 'Oh I might put that on my Christmas list this year'? 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't mean to brag but...

Have definitely finished my birthday & xmas shopping for 2024 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't mean to brag but...

Have definitely finished my birthday & xmas shopping for 2024 🤣
I've done all my birthday cards for year already written and money in them for friends kids. Don't buy gifts anymore for birthdays thankgod. Christmas got some.stocking fillers started for stepdaughter, but I think her main gift of me is going to be money growing out of things and fashion too fast

Reactions: 4
The weather this week has made me feel soooo Christmassy. I've also had a bit of a health issue hanging over me which meant I was convinced this Christmas would be rubbish or my last (how dramatic of me, it wasn't even that serious) and have had the all clear which has for some reason put me in full Christmas mode and I'm already thinking about plans for Christmas 2024.... 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15