Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
The thirstiest bitch around at the moment ….
This woman isn’t the brightest spark around but is soo desperate for that sidebar content she will do just about anything. Nice to see a woman who doesn’t have a job with 3 kids spend so much time away from them & in various location organising PAP SHOTS.

Reactions: 12

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I've never read a story with the headline: "I thought my child had a behavioural disorder but it turned out they were just a naughty brat".

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Nothing is sacred and private when money is offered to talk about it. Still very cryptic but my guess would be Paddy plays away, she's let him get away with it in the past and now she's had enough of it finally.

neroli

VIP Member
Didn’t realise that’s how she got into presenting. I always thought it was because she’d get her tits out for the lads mags 🤣
Bernard Gallacher's a pretty famous golfer! Plenty of money in the family and loads of contacts
---
Christine's done another documentary on autism for the BBC and everyone I know who's seen a preview says she's done a really good job with it. Also got a children's book coming out this week. I wonder if Paddy's trying to steal the headlines a bit?
I will never be able to reconcile myself with her version of autism. How does she have the nerve to do these programmes after flaunting herself all over the tabloids. "Masking" no doubt..

Last edited:

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Thirsty Kirsty shagged Tiger Woods back in the day ... she'll have any old trash.
She also left GB News after being confronted about shagging Laurence Fox in the hotel the channel were paying for her to live in at the time.

She left shortly afterwards ‘mutually’ and claimed it was because of tinnitus, which somehow doesn’t affect her radio presenting 😂😂

• Wow
  • Sick

Brady

Newbie poster but BIG LURKER here (mostly in tiktok) but just *had* to post when I saw this.

It's so textbook it's embarrassing. How in this day are people still doing these stunts? I think it gets you talked about but surely it just brings more hate than anything?

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Truly baffled by that statement saying their privacy has been compromised when she's been on prime tv saying their marriage was in trouble

• Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Well we all seen that coming!

Immediate thoughts are she has grown up and it's true she won't tolerate him now, it took her to leave her bubble and who knows maybe confide in others only to realise its not normal to live that way. Lots of TV shows and actually seeing the Real world, there's more than Paddy out there.

I feel she will come out gay, its very common for autistic girls especially to get very confused over their sexuality, perhaps she has realised this? Perhaps it's to sell stories.

I can see why they would live together (cause neither is ever there that much) the nanny is! Where would she go with 3 kids all needing routine, their own home comforts. Would he really want to be seen putting his own on the street. He won't give that house up either, where would he go?

In their defense it has been well documented that parents of multiples and then add in children on the spectrum have a high rate of divorce, as a mother with an autistic child it's incredibly hard.

But personally I think they're just 2 twats, I hope she spills the beans on his sneaky link!

avabella

VIP Member
It seems to be so varied and complex that it can be applied to just about anyone. So what’s the point?
You are either autistic or you're not. Brains are literally functioning differently. It can't apply to 'just about anyone'.

YouAreHiding

Autistic or not she is as dull as dishwater and who is he? TV presenter on a car show …. pair of delusional idiots.

• Heart

Lico

Chatty Member
Paddy probably didn't want Christine to go on The Games, as he knew the staff there would know about his previous shenanigans. That is probably why he didn't support her. She may have heard loads of stories about him, and it was the final straw for her. She's well away from him. He wants to have his cake and eat it.

neroli

VIP Member
What a surprise that this very moment was captured by the paps..... ;)

I wonder where the children fit in amongst all the holidays and gallivanting about...

maytoseptember

VIP Member
It seems to be so varied and complex that it can be applied to just about anyone. So what’s the point?
Yes, almost anyone can have one or two autistic traits but that doesn’t actually make them autistic.

Just like you can’t be “a little bit pregnant” because you’re feeling nauseous.

I have 2 adult children on the spectrum but I do believe that diagnoses are chased when the real problem is just bad behaviour and poor parenting. But we are not allowed to say this.
So it’s OK for your children to have a diagnosis but not other peoples children?

Do you really think some parents seek out a diagnosis that carries a ton of stigma because they can’t be arsed to parent them properly?

• Heart
I thought the daughter was before he was married and had his children with Christine?
If he did fiddle with the DNA test, he’s more of a shit than anyone imagined.

However, I don’t know why the mum is encouraging her daughter to have contact. If that MN post is true, they are very open about it. Being rejected by a parent is so damaging. Imagine if she tries to contact him when she is 16 and he rejects her yet again? If you’d got pregnant by a waster, wouldn’t you downplay it as much as possible? Not make such a big deal if it? To protect the child, not the father, obviously.

It’s such an unpleasant situation for the daughter.