Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
What sort of audience is she trying to attract?
ANY. The woman is one of the thirstiest people in the country. She’s used EVERYTHING she could think of & being married to paddy to get her foot in the door. The issue is she’s is thick as mince (I feel no guilt whatsoever saying that). She’s attempted a book of questionable stories, tried the faux lesbian relationship to titillate, no one cared.

She must be paying a fortune to her daily pap & PR paid pieces in the DM talking about her INSTA account which is her doing her own photoshoots - for the benefit of her followers or rather her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

susan1375

Chatty Member
I remember sitting in a hospital waiting room years ago reading a mag about their wedding and it has always stuck in my mind that he is quoted as saying all his mates were getting married so he thought he should too! She is vapid and seems to think she can get a career from him. If she couldn’t do this when they were married how does she think she will do this now they are divorced (and clearly don’t get a long). She plays the autism mum card but when has she ever helped or spoken out unless it benefits her, she only ever answers z list friends on social media, totally ignores her followers who would love her to answer and would probably make their day, especially if they are struggling. Stupid woman.

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
Another ASD female here. I cannot relate to Christine at all. Everything she does makes me cringe. The photos, TV work, modelling just no. My idea of absolute hell. She must be very good at masking to manage to do that.
She trivialises it as well. A preference for minimalist decor is not autism! Neither is a mild dislike for restaurants.

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Agree. My life as a mother of one kid with two kids with ASD looks nothing like hers. I have been on two holidays in the last 18 years. And they were horrendous. They’d probably be easier now but still very hard work. What she presents as reality of life really looks nothing like the lives I see of mine or other parents of kids with ASD. So how useful is it to publicise that as reality?
Ditto, same here. Scroll back 5 years and she was complaining that they couldn’t even go on a short stay away close to where they live. And even when they did try they had to practically take the children’s beds with them and they only lasted 1 night. What has happened in those 5 years that her ASD children have suddenly learnt to cope with not only such massive change in surroundings and routine but also are able to cope at a very busy airport and plane ride with all the uncertainty that has at the moment. It’s not relatable. It makes me so angry when she does this sort of thing 😡

Reactions: 13
She'll be fine then going to football matches all over the country with Chelcee.
Exactly she'll be parading the wee chelcee around like a show pony when we all know it's bull. She's only pretending to like the lady bean to keep paddy keen. Sad women

• Haha

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
Absolutely tired of the pair of them. He is a rubbish TV presenter (no charisma) and she is constantly talking to the press.
They bore me to death.

• Heart

georgijane

Chatty Member
She said before she hardly went out for years because of her 3 kids being autistic and not being able to leave them and that she was almost reclusive.
Now she’s single she seems away from them a lot and also on overnight trips.
Is that because the kids are grown up now and manage better? And not because she’s single?
Sounds bad but I struggle to believe her.

stacelou85

Chatty Member
Come on Christine we know you read this. Please anonymously post here who the women is. We all want to know.

• Haha

EAD

VIP Member
She's full of crap, can't bear to go to the shops but manages to go on holiday, events, nights out etc.

If she could eat herself she would.

I need to unfollow her, she does my head in.

janoycresva

She looks ridiculous like a blow up doll , aren't grown men over that look now ?
I imagine that Paddy is/was, as well as his privacy being up for sale to the highest bidder. Plus all the 'empowering' underwear shoots on instagram, which I imagine was the only time he got to see her new sets.

I have no idea how so many people can say they dislike him without commenting on how much of a nightmare it must have been to be in a relationship with that fame hungry harpie. I'm not condoning cheating but by christ I can see why he wanted away from her.

shaza786

Chatty Member
Has she though? She's hardly your average mum with special needs children. She has a career in self promotion.
Yeh she has, no she isn’t your average mum she has a lot of money and probably a lot of help. Doesn’t mean her kids don’t have the same or similar struggles as mine. Btw what is your “average “ special needs mum anyway

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
There should be a cap on how much money thick people can have. It would save THEM emotional pain and US emotional pain due to stories about their lives funneled into our earballs and eyeballs everyday. Rant over. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
I don't really like Paddy McGuiness. I think there may be more to this story than we are seeing. Christine comes across as an air head sometimes but she loves her kids and has not cheated on Paddy as far as we know.
There is something going on definitely with him.

• Heart

Thorongil

I’m really glad for Paddy they have split up. Everything I’ve ever seen of her screams absolute narc horrorshow.

Came here to say he is completely talentless and irks as another Peter Kay, who got by climbing the career social ladder, stealing other peoples material. Edit: Didn't even click that PM knew PK, I never watched Phoenix Nights, but there you go. I know PK is seethed within the comedy world.

I actually feel sorry for her, I watched the autism documentary last year and she just seems like she lacks common sense.

He will do anything for money like Freddie Flintoff. Dont be totally suprised if this ends up another Tess and Vernon but to sell copies of OK
There was something really not right about that programme. I wasn’t sure if the children were actually autistic or whether it was all just bandwagon jumping and confirmation bias from paid hangers on posing as health professionals. Paddy wasn’t allowed to say anything without being belittled or closed down by Christine, with her acolytes rolling their eyes.
Vile.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Bella bauble

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I lived in Bolton in the late nineties and had mutual friends, Paddy was a well known dog back then, so I doubt he's changed now he's got a bit of money and fame? He was married to someone else then and a personal trainer, and was shagging about with anything that moved! Leopards don't change their spots!

• Sick
Reactions: 12