Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was the boyfriends cat
Either it was the boyfriends or she wasn't allowed pets in the new house? Or is it still around? Poor wee girl, she seemed delighted to have a pet.
Should just have a goldfish or something the amount of moving she does.

I’ve genuinely lost track of the amount of times she’s moved this year, imagine having to update their address at school, GP etc. she needs to stop rushing into all these short relationships

Reactions: 4
I thought it was the boyfriends cat
No it was her cat. She got it just before she moved in with the now ex. All this change and pets and partners coming into Olivia’s life then leaving again must be so unsettling. Safe to assume the cat was given away as there’s been so sign of it in months. Terrible

Reactions: 2
We can probably be quite sure Anna didn’t buy them but the overlap in following realising they can get them cut price is entertaining.
Ah cringing for Christina, pretty low blow for adna to do that, there’s plenty of other plates they have, although maybe Primark forced her..

Wants to get Olivia a fish for her birthday… how about you address the missing kitten first Christina?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah cringing for Christina, pretty low blow for adna to do that, there’s plenty of other plates they have, although maybe Primark forced her..
Absolutely it was a paid #ad as if Adna would use primak for anything! There was another couple of influencers that primark paid on the same day. But the way everyone was like 😬😂

• Haha
Are we going for fitness influencer now? 🤦‍♀️
---
Also, I’m all for local eateries but what the hell was her dinner? A partially cooked whole chicken at nearly £20?!

• Haha
I can't with the crying in that reel, no need for it on social media. Cop yourself on you arse hole!
Fitness influencer, beauty influencer, home wear influencer, supper club influencer, surfer mom, food influencer, my god pick one or two ffs

Reactions: 3
Have I got this right... She took the child out of school for a girly day. But actually took her to Belfast to sit in the hairdressers and watch her mum get her hair done for 3 hours. Lucky child 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hair is awful. Probably knew she wouldn’t be back in time to collect her from school so had to take her out completely

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s such a tit ma. She acts more like an older sister than a mother. I wonder does the dad/ex hubby know she does this? Surely he wouldnt tolerate that?

It's such a shame the wee doll is soooo innocent, her wee face she's lovely and then you have the narcissistic mother posing in the mirror. Your wee doll is more important than your hair. And god forbid she has to go the whole way to Belfast for her hair and can't find anyone local. And on that note, book your hair at the weekend or when you are guaranteed a childminder.
Christina you are really full of yourself.

Reactions: 6