Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another insta hun.

What we know so far
1. She lost her baby due to stillbirth
2. Starting to go on the beg for free stuff.
3. Seems to have bought a house to fix up (To get freebies no doubt!)
4. How does she do it on a part time wage?

If anyone has tea 🍵 🐸

Example a - on the prowl to get her interior work done for free! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
So they are renting tbe house which is fine but am assuming she is hoping to get lots of flooring etc for free as why would you spend your own money doing up a rental property in the way she is discussing. Makes no sense

Reactions: 1
So they are renting tbe house which is fine but am assuming she is hoping to get lots of flooring etc for free as why would you spend your own money doing up a rental property in the way she is discussing. Makes no sense
Exactly, no wonder the landlord said it was fine, it's not costing the landlord money, if anything, it values the house more 😂😂
It's sad, but guess she wants to keep up with the rest of the instahuns.

Oh wait, they didn't buy. Ah, I feel a bit sad for her. She clearly wants a nice house and nothing wrong with that, but I guess it's to maybe keep up with the insta-crew, and the interiors content.
Christina isn't the worst out there, but I feel she gave in to the lure of the instahun and again, like Anna and the rest, I do feel like she's moved house - in a large part - for instagram content.
I mentioned this over on BB's thread - she doesn't pay for everything in full - she got gifted a brand new green sofa recently and she got to choose that colour.
I doubt that will be the last thing she's gifted.
The landlord must be clapping all the way to the bank. Getting sky high rent, tenant investing their own money to improve plus the insta exposure to boost it if they decide to sell up.

Reactions: 2
Oh wait, they didn't buy. Ah, I feel a bit sad for her. She clearly wants a nice house and nothing wrong with that, but I guess it's to maybe keep up with the insta-crew, and the interiors content.
Christina isn't the worst out there, but I feel she gave in to the lure of the instahun and again, like Anna and the rest, I do feel like she's moved house - in a large part - for instagram content.
I mentioned this over on BB's thread - she doesn't pay for everything in full - she got gifted a brand new green sofa recently and she got to choose that colour.
I doubt that will be the last thing she's gifted.
The landlord must be clapping all the way to the bank. Getting sky high rent, tenant investing their own money to improve plus the insta exposure to boost it if they decide to sell up.
I totally get that too, but I don't buy it, have to ramp up the sympathy in Instagram to get freebies. Sympathy buys gifts etc.
I got blocked on Instagram, guess someone can't hack criticism 😬😂😂

See if I was the landlord, I'd be loving it! Having foolish Tennant's do my house up and in 12 months time I'd probably sell it to the highest bidder 😂
You are literally flying your money up the walls in rentals, can't wait to buy next year.

She said in her insta rant she works full time, but she doesn’t does she? Every day she’s out and about doing ads for north coast shops etc. so where is this full time working fitting in? 🤔

Reactions: 4
@CarlyBear94
Going to continue the Christina chat here just incase it's against the rules.

I don't want to say Christina specifically is -but a lot of these instagrammers, if they do have a hardship, suffer a loss, whatever - it all seems to be used eventually as part of a wider money making machine - ie, ads, gifts, aff links etc.
I remember seeing Christina on the television news a few months ago, on online news outlets, social media etc.
The same with the bracelet making instafriend of Anna - I couldn't tell you how many times I have saw her in local papers online over the months.
It all gets a bit much.
And, money or attention always seems to be the underlying theme.

Reactions: 3
Her LinkedIn is interesting. She’s mentioned she works for A Broader Picture on the Portstewart strand doing their social media too.
32D3AD54-DD7C-4512-A80B-23304788FDF1.jpeg

She said in her insta rant she works full time, but she doesn’t does she? Every day she’s out and about doing ads for north coast shops etc. so where is this full time working fitting in? 🤔
She's full of shite, I really think it's just to ramp traffic to her page, she wouldn't know what it's like to work a full time job if she had too 😂

I'm venting a lot tonight lol

• Haha
Her LinkedIn is interesting. She’s mentioned she works for A Broader Picture on the Portstewart strand doing their social media too. View attachment 637892
Ooh that is interesting - I wonder is she a qualified optician by that then?
Yes, I thought she said she worked part time.
And fair play to her, because none of the rest of them seem to work at all. So that's something. But when her account starts to get a bit bigger, the job will be gone, like the rest of them.

@CarlyBear94
Going to continue the Christina chat here just incase it's against the rules.

I don't want to say Christina specifically is -but a lot of these instagrammers, if they do have a hardship, suffer a loss, whatever - it all seems to be used eventually as part of a wider money making machine - ie, ads, gifts, aff links etc.
I remember seeing Christina on the television news a few months ago, on online news outlets, social media etc.
The same with the bracelet making instafriend of Anna - I couldn't tell you how many times I have saw her in local papers online over the months.
It all gets a bit much.
And, money or attention always seems to be the underlying theme.
We have the threads now anyways 😂😂

It really makes me feel icky, don't get me wrong, it's horrible, she's clearly not had it easy, but I haven't had it easy in my life either.
The differences? You don't see myself on Instagram putting on the sympathy story in the hope that local businesses will feel sorry for me and then I'll get freebies. Every single local company what's given her and the others freebies, I won't be spending my money there 😂😂

We have the threads now anyways 😂😂

It really makes me feel icky, don't get me wrong, it's horrible, she's clearly not had it easy, but I haven't had it easy in my life either.
The differences? You don't see myself on Instagram putting on the sympathy story in the hope that local businesses will feel sorry for me and then I'll get freebies. Every single local company what's given her and the others freebies, I won't be spending my money there 😂😂
Same. It would put me off the business knowing these people that actually think they are celebrities are getting everything for free while they expect us gullible nobodies in their mind to pay.
The shape of these influencers kills me. Strutting round in their beige outfits, strappy sandals, legs out and it blowing a gale.

And honestly? Job title - Social Media Influencer?
If I was an employer that would put me right off.

• Haha
Same. It would put me off the business knowing these people that actually think they are celebrities are getting everything for free while they expect us gullible nobodies in their mind to pay.
The shape of these influencers kills me. Strutting round in their beige outfits, strappy sandals, legs out and it blowing a gale.

And honestly? Job title - Social Media Influencer?
If I was an employer that would put me right off.
The quicker they all get cancelled, the better 😂😂
I went to the merchant a few days ago to the spa, I had to pay over £250 for a few treatments. When I was done I was thinking about how Christina and the other instahuns could just message and get it "gifted/pr" and that wound me up 😂
Just really feels like us nobodies are entitled to freebies, but somehow christina is?

She's going to be like that girl Lisa colhun from one small step and Rachel gory, they sure know how to play it in front of a camera.

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow this lady but came across the chat about her through the other thread where she is mentioned. Watched her stories and my God she is passive aggressive in her stories, ‘channeling’ and channeling. Universe and all. And you are supposed to feel sorry for them. So many Insta huns just spin this type of talk. They are total parody!

• Haha
I don’t follow this lady but came across the chat about her through the other thread where she is mentioned. Watched her stories and my God she is passive aggressive in her stories, ‘channeling’ and channeling. Universe and all. And you are supposed to feel sorry for them. So many Insta huns just spin this type of talk. They are total parody!
I get the feeling she's just annoyed that the mask is falling and we all know, can't hack constructive criticism 😂😂😂
💯 Guilt tripping, as if they are the only people who have to go through tit.
But has to be all me, me, me.

And i know she didnt actually say they bought the house but she also didnt say they hadnt ! Which i suppose is why people were asking which i think is pretty understandable.

Reactions: 4
And i know she didnt actually say they bought the house but she also didnt say they hadnt ! Which i suppose is why people were asking which i think is pretty understandable.
No harm to her, but she done that to get people to ask, she tried to make it all mysterious because that's what all the instahuns do. All about driving traffic to their pages 🤣
Same with misleading clickbait titles from YouTubers, all about the clickbait and money 💰🤑

No harm to her, but she done that to get people to ask, she tried to make it all mysterious because that's what all the instahuns do. All about driving traffic to their pages 🤣
Same with misleading clickbait titles from YouTubers, all about the clickbait and money 💰🤑
Totally. Then throw the toys outta the pram at the slightest bit of ( warranted) criticism.

• Haha
That's the problem when you choose to put your entire life on a public forum.
They are all happy to take the good but not the bad.
Taking freebies after freebies on the never ending insta gravy train and then becoming indignant when people start to question it.

That's the problem when you choose to put your entire life on a public forum.
They are all happy to take the good but not the bad.
Taking freebies after freebies on the never ending insta gravy train and then becoming indignant when people start to question it.
She really reminds me of that girl Lisa who does one small step, she lost her husband at a young age, I felt for her, just like I did about Christina, but then the constant "feel sorry for me" it's weird, but they both know it gets them the pity views and then the freebies roll in.
I get it, it must be hard what happened, but I can't stand her, I think she's extremely immature.
You want a nice house? Go out and work a real job and not an influencer ✨✨ instead of being a money grabber 🤣😬

Totally. Then throw the toys outta the pram at the slightest bit of ( warranted) criticism.
She can't have her asthetic instahuns ✨✨ life, oh no! What would the pity supporters think? Can't have them seeing my fake mask fall 🤣