Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was m and s giving away free groceries today or what? Christina and elle flocking to it, do they literally not have anything better to do? Or was it pr? You would think it was groundbreaking 🤦‍♀️

edit to add: I just seen the reel! Absolutely disgusting m and s is giving away freebies and or paying these absolute low lives! Disgusted this is the society we’re living in.
Slow news day, sure what else are they promoting? Christina would sell her own grandma if it made her famous.

Honestly her content is pure garbage, she's always on the beg always on the sob story always on the victim side. Instead of actually investing in proper mental health activities and counselling.

Reactions: 7
A “proportion”. Unspecified. And she’s only mentioning it now 😂 surely you’d do that beforehand to raise more money for the charity?
---
A “proportion”. Unspecified. And she’s only mentioning it now 😂 surely you’d do that beforehand to raise more money for the charity???

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What did she post now? 😧🤔
She doesn’t want to be questioned on her coeliac lies (she does say she sometimes eats it- she would regularly be in hospital if she was really coeliac), dunno why she thinks people want to sit in the evenings and be lectured by her, no one really cares that much we will just all switch off
So anyway, if you see her eating gluten no you didn’t, seems to be the upshot of her rant

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t want to be questioned on her coeliac lies (she does say she sometimes eats it- she would regularly be in hospital if she was really coeliac), dunno why she thinks people want to sit in the evenings and be lectured by her, no one really cares that much we will just all switch off
So anyway, if you see her eating gluten no you didn’t, seems to be the upshot of her rant
Must alert some gastroenterologists to make sure they follow her so they can ‘cure’ their patients of coeliac without the need for medical school, scientific journals, CPD or being involved in research & advisory papers.

Some of however might have heard of her already from their metabolic and endocrine colleagues, who now have no jobs because she cured herself of diabetes and shared her ‘don’t ridicule/commwnt’ knowledge about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Must alert some gastroenterologists to make sure they follow her so they can ‘cure’ their patients of coeliac without the need for medical school, scientific journals, CPD or being involved in research & advisory papers.

Some of however might have heard of her already from their metabolic and endocrine colleagues, who now have no jobs because she cured herself of diabetes and shared her ‘don’t ridicule/commwnt’ knowledge about that!
It’s no better than people pretending they have other diseases, really really vile and awful and she can’t come on and rant and rave at people like that. She must drive away anyone who is actually close to her if that’s how she behaves in real life

Reactions: 3
Another thing she pretends to have so she can be a so called expert. I've seen her post a few gluten free meals, and I thought oh please tell me you're not trying to jump on this bandwagon now?
It's like she is constantly looking for things to make her entire personality.

Hilarious stories tonight. She’s hammering home the gluten free by pretending she’s eating burgers 3 days out of date just so she can say she’s gluten free.
Then she’s pretended to be gifted from ivy and gold when it clearly says thanks for your order on the card 😂 I’m not totally sure what ivy and gold is (jewellery?) but I’m sure they won’t be too happy and would put me off buying from them for sure if they were gifting!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hilarious stories tonight. She’s hammering home the gluten free by pretending she’s eating burgers 3 days out of date just so she can say she’s gluten free.
Then she’s pretended to be gifted from ivy and gold when it clearly says thanks for your order on the card 😂 I’m not totally sure what ivy and gold is (jewellery?) but I’m sure they won’t be too happy and would put me off buying from them for sure if they were gifting!
So much of her food looks rank tbh. Ivy and gold is a jewellery shop in ballymena. They do seem to gift things to smaller accounts but some of the pics they repost, the girls are wearing £100+ of elastic bracelets 😂

Anyone follow oh so femme who was besties with Christina for like a week in the summer? I thought she lived out Dungiven firewood I’m confused why she’s driving to ballymena for a Pilates class each week 😂

• Haha
The supper club carry on and a broader picture has disappeared from her bio now. What even is a broader picture, an interior design studio? Is she a designer?

• Haha
The supper club carry on and a broader picture has disappeared from her bio now. What even is a broader picture, an interior design studio? Is she a designer?
Maybe the plates business took off and she no longer needs to reduce herself for working for a broader picture and the rest of us plebs?

Anyone follow oh so femme who was besties with Christina for like a week in the summer? I thought she lived out Dungiven firewood I’m confused why she’s driving to ballymena for a Pilates class each week 😂
Well if Ellepearls can travel an hour and a half for free hair extensions and nails then why can't ohsofemme travel for Pilates?🤣
---
Wait and see, Christina will call up ohsofemme and say hey I need you to pretend to be my friend for a week again, I need content, I'll pay you of course, in plates 😃👍🏻

• Haha
Wait and see, Christina will call up ohsofemme and say hey I need you to pretend to be my friend for a week again, I need content, I'll pay you of course, in plates 😃👍🏻
And OhSoFemme will reply saying …..
thanks for offer & content idea but my granny flat is already bursting at the seams with my clothes rails, trousers that are too long & boxy oversized blazers.
Should that position change in the next 20years I will give you a shout 😂

• Haha
And OhSoFemme will reply saying …..
thanks for offer & content idea but my granny flat is already bursting at the seams with my clothes rails, trousers that are too long & boxy oversized blazers.
Should that position change in the next 20years I will give you a shout 😂
Yeah what’s with that? Is she living in someone’s attic?! 😂

• Haha
Why is she trying to be some sort of chef now would she please make up her mind?! And being gluten free on and off and now deciding everything is gluten free, you can’t trust a single word she says, she has lied about so much stuff

Why is she trying to be some sort of chef now would she please make up her mind?! And being gluten free on and off and now deciding everything is gluten free, you can’t trust a single word she says, she has lied about so much stuff
Guarantee she will eventually go vegan! Most of these gluten free influencers turn vegan from what I've seen. Oh joy we will get that shoved down out throats from her soon enough 🙄