Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate she's had awful things happen but, people who film or take pictures of themselves crying gives me such terrible second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 5
No idea who she is referring to. One thing I don’t understand is why do these influencers take videos and pictures of themselves crying?! Are there minds so focussed on content that even in their darkest moments they’re thinking, ‘better whip my phone out and record this!’

Reactions: 4
Really don’t think social media is appropriate for those revelations but I suppose it’s all content

Really don’t think social media is appropriate for those revelations but I suppose it’s all content
It’s all hooks!

Hard to say who she is getting at exactly, I don’t discount that her break up from Adam and then him moving on & having another baby

Really odd that
- considering his profession he didn’t notice or maybe he did and she didn’t like it
- I always thought of him as a big of a bum - job to job so can’t get his years of experience
- he shows Olivia on his professional page but not his new baby even more odd that it as a picture of her he chose to be the cover one in the reel Is that just an engagement and algorithm move!
Used her in this one too - again about Dakota and death He’s a strange one

Hard not to be sceptical about the integrity of either of them.
He started his private practice page 21st April 2021
Their story was in Belfast Telegraph 26th April 2021
Cue a ‘let me introduce myself’ post on 27th April

Reactions: 3
It sounds like he is emotionally mature and able to accept what happened, yet still remember the ones he's lost. Although just because he's a counsellor doesn't mean he was able to be there for Christina. They broke up for reason. And he's able to move on and have a baby to another woman? So soon? Make it make sense...
Also seems a bit opportunistic with the timing of his posts there. Makes me think manipulative?

Maybe Christina is stuck between a rock and a hard place with regards to the ex hub, she may have to keep the peace to some extent due to her daughter yet know what he's really like, yet unable to fully speak publicly about him?

I feel like what Christina went through was traumatic to loose a child so close before being born, but she didn't seem to deal with it properly or was unable to move on, it was all this facade online. Instead of taking a step back and mourning and going through the motions, even counselling etc for mental health, she went back to posting normally and throwing herself into *coughs* work. Trauma like that can take years to manage and move on. So I believe she could have PTSD.
Maybe the ex hub or ex bf, or both, thought she should have been able to move on by a certain point, maybe they got tired or frustrated trying to help her through stuff. She certainly comes across as playing the victim to me, but if she wasn't allowed adequate time to deal with her issues then she has just delayed the grieving process. I feel like we get these post from her every 4 months, it's a tired trope.
---
Also who actually videos themselves crying, tired out bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Using the anniversary of her child’s death to sell her rubbish online, that’s another level. Wasn’t she chatting about PTSD recently? This seems disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Definitely feels like exploiting a tragic loss for monetary gains. Soooo icky.
Really makes me wonder is she just playing this sympathy card? Just rubs me the wrong way.

Definitely feels like exploiting a tragic loss for monetary gains. Soooo icky.
Really makes me wonder is she just playing this sympathy card? Just rubs me the wrong way.
Pity & sympathy always been her angle

- deportation, surely you knew before you married and moved here
- gestational diabetes,hardly the first person
- baby loss, sadly happens to many but don’t milk it
- type one diabetes (she cured herself)
- marriage breakdown
- new relationship breakdown

She could have donated a proportion of sales this weekend to SANDS or similar even. Using it to line her pockets, really really distasteful

She is just so unlikeable. Everything seems so fake and set up. Even the interactions with her daughter that she videos

She could have donated a proportion of sales this weekend to SANDS or similar even. Using it to line her pockets, really really distasteful
Exactly this! Donate a percentage to them, even the discount code being happy birthday made me feel uneasy.

Was m and s giving away free groceries today or what? Christina and elle flocking to it, do they literally not have anything better to do? Or was it pr? You would think it was groundbreaking 🤦‍♀️

edit to add: I just seen the reel! Absolutely disgusting m and s is giving away freebies and or paying these absolute low lives! Disgusted this is the society we’re living in.