Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over the fact it would be £170 for 4 dinner plates, side plates and bowls. Absolute madness, could get a decent set from Denby for less.
I’m assuming there is more to come to her “brand” than this Tat?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over the fact it would be £170 for 4 dinner plates, side plates and bowls. Absolute madness, could get a decent set from Denby for less.
I’m assuming there is more to come to her “brand” than this Tat?
Literally can get nicer stuff from the likes of next home or the range for less. These influencers and their notions.

Reactions: 3
No way?! Has she actually gone onto the website and ordered a few hundred at €1 a pop and selling them with her name on them for £16 each?! 🤯😂
Influencers do this all the time. There was a whole internet storm whenever people found out a beauty influencer was selling her makeup kits for ***** and they were from Aliexpress.

Reactions: 2
Nah I can’t get over this 🤯😂
I don’t know why I’m so shocked they are some cheap imports that she’s stuck her name on. It’s the fact that she’s posted this and making out she has designed them herself and has been working on it for over a year. That’s not very Christian of you Christina 👀

Attachments

• Wow
I don’t know why I’m so shocked they are some cheap imports that she’s stuck her name on. It’s the fact that she’s posted this and making out she has designed them herself and has been working on it for over a year. That’s not very Christian of you Christina 👀

By the time she raised the pity party, got enough people to help crowdfund, placed an order with the wholesaler and made sure the slow boat from China had set sail 🇨🇳 Primark had the shelves stocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The facial expression…

• Haha
  • Sick
Wasn't he the "doctor" chiropractor, innate chiropractor? What a great name for a business, he really gets "IN" there. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“Dr at Chiropractor”🤮
---
He had an insta for this did he not? Seems to have been deleted. But you can see Crusties google review of him 😂
It's how he pulls the ladies 🤣 quite literally infact.
I guess she was a pain in his back by the end of the relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Meanwhile the ex is making up his own words on his Instagram like a looney bin, she really knows how to choose them

• Haha
Meanwhile the ex is making up his own words on his Instagram like a looney bin, she really knows how to choose them
Dead 💀
You’d think that having a newborn baby you wouldn’t have any spare time on your hands. Obviously not 😂 anybody remember when he was wearing those g i m p masks?! Olivia is going to need a whole lot of therapy when she’s older having those two clowns as parents 🙃