Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s a bit much for me too, chocolate and milk is the just the way to go in my opinion 😂 not sure I get why she had to use weird voice filter either
Me neither, it was just like drinking chocolate cream 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The PJs to the cinema? Like no.
And then saying it was the wee doll, no Christina just wanted an excuse to go to the cinema in her PJs.

• Sick
Child looks like a Lego head with that haircut. Why does she keep getting stupid hairstyles for herself and the wee girl? Is it because they’re free?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Worst haircut ever on Christina, she looks like an Oompa loop mixed with Jim Carrey out of dumb and dumber, and the poor wee girls haircut, helmet hair.

• Haha
Absolutely creased at her filming herself drinking coffee and waving at nobody out the window of somebody else’s Tesla 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I like that puppy too but it's 60 dollars sweetie 🥴🥴🥴 guess you didn't make that much money on them plates sweetie

• Haha
So she can drive? Why wouldn’t you be exchanging your licence for a U.K. one - hasn’t she been here like 5+ years and getting on the road?

So she can drive? Why wouldn’t you be exchanging your licence for a U.K. one - hasn’t she been here like 5+ years and getting on the road?
I think you have to go through the whole lessons and testing again to get it, my American friends were the same and that what they had to do.
I thought she did drive but then again she is always on the bus or train to Belfast? It's an odd one, maybe driving on the opposite side of the road puts her off?

Reactions: 1
I think you have to go through the whole lessons and testing again to get it, my American friends were the same and that what they had to do.
I thought she did drive but then again she is always on the bus or train to Belfast? It's an odd one, maybe driving on the opposite side of the road puts her off?

Or maybe she can’t get anyone to gift her a car 🤔

• Haha
I think I remember saying she has a US license but couldn’t pass the test here unlike Bezzie Ellana

• Haha
The state of some drivers here I’m sure if she tried a few times she would pass… just weird how you wouldn’t want that independence, seems her family are quite well off too from what she posts