Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the last man?
Yeah that’s the ex Nate. A girl in work had said she saw him on a dating site a few months ago, so wasn’t surprised when I saw this. I’d love to hear the ☕ on what happened and why it ended so abruptly. It says on his profile he’s ‘Christian’, so maybe he didn’t agree with Christina putting a bulk order in to Temu and scamming the huns 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah that’s the ex Nate. A girl in work had said she saw him on a dating site a few months ago, so wasn’t surprised when I saw this. I’d love to hear the ☕ on what happened and why it ended so abruptly. It says on his profile he’s ‘Christian’, so maybe he didn’t agree with Christina putting a bulk order in to Temu and scamming the huns 🤔😂
Was gonna say, did he want her to start going to church and she said no?

What happened to her new people, all the surfer mom's? All them group walks. That was short lived.🙄

I mean if this is how she behaves with her child, can you imagine how she is in a friendship or relationship?! 🫠 she’s literally kicking the daughter out of the way so she can get in front of the camera. It’s not cute Christina 🙄

Attachments

Lol fly the church goers are the most corrupt, he was probably encouraging it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gifted stay at the Galgorm 3 course meal included 🤬 they’ll not be getting any of my business!

The amount they charge now and handing out freebies to influencers. It really is a bit gutting.
Sure that spa is always heaving and people are riding in the hot tubs, couldn’t pay me to go near it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sitting around for 2 days waiting for her wardrobe to be delivered - not an ikea one anyway as they don’t build it for you 😆 and then off to the galgorm for a gifted dinner and the spa that anyone else would be spending a few days wages on, meanwhile most of us are snuggling to pay for our increasing bills, read the room Christina

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Galgorm is overrated anyway. I think the ‘clientele’ they were originally aiming for have realised how run down it has become in recent years. There are far more superior hotel spa days available in Northern Ireland.
I wouldn’t take a free stay in it.
Says a lot when they’re able to give away stays in it 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🚩

The Galgorm is overrated anyway. I think the ‘clientele’ they were originally aiming for have realised how run down it has become in recent years. There are far more superior hotel spa days available in Northern Ireland.
I wouldn’t take a free stay in it.
Says a lot when they’re able to give away stays in it 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🚩
Oh please tell me where I should be going instead!! I used to love the galgorm but no wouldn’t thank you to go now.

I go to merchant and culloden, both nicer.
They have a GP in culloden too so that’s handy.
Culloden is a great hotel. I didn't like the spa but think they've renovated it since I went last. The views from the bar are lovely and the food at Culloden is incredible whereas at Galgorm I always find it quite disappointing

Reactions: 5
gifted nails now too, don’t these stores realise it puts people off actually going to them!