Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped going there almost a decade ago, it was originally Sugar Suite on Honeysuckle, then became New Black. I was paying $300 for a cut and colour back then.
Yes I went there around 10 years ago when it was in the steep street in town.. maybe Wolfe st? It was so expensive back then

Reactions: 2
God, the more you find out about them the worse they become. So vile. I can’t believe how much she has changed, seriously. It’s wild.

Reactions: 9
Her “partner” is absolutely vile. But where is her self respect? How could you possibly be with someone who you know willingly cheats? All for some Beauty appointments? I hope one day she learns to love herself and leaves this toxic situation and gets some help.

Her “partner” is absolutely vile. But where is her self respect? How could you possibly be with someone who you know willingly cheats? All for some Beauty appointments? I hope one day she learns to love herself and leaves this toxic situation and gets some help.
She’s never going to be ok. Look at where she has come from. Her mother is a thief, she posts pictures of her family drunk and eating like animals when she’s out, she’s engaged to a hair plugged thug who pays her bills. Her mother is probably proud of her and encourages her to stay. Amber has moved to QLD, her friends from the past are nowhere to be found. She’s altered her appearance so much she can’t go back
---
Yes I went there around 10 years ago when it was in the steep street in town.. maybe Wolfe st? It was so expensive back then
It’s crazy hey. Yet she can afford extension, cut, colour and treatment every 6 weeks, that’s without all the filler, Botox etc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Latest YouTube on Joel's hair and teeth journey in July last year, she says she is planning on having veneers done at the same place, Turkey, this year. If only she spoke properly it would have picked up veneers not knees!
Can you imagine her on the streets of Turkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Check Crusty’s new tiktok… Nearly fell for a super common scam, dumbass
And she’s teaching her step kid about “finances” and to “save money” by selling his stinky old sneakers
What does this idiot know about finances?
Her biggest invesment is enormous bubbles of silicone in her chest
And shacking up with a steroid junkie ugly mug
And declaring bankruptcy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
She stays with him and turns a blind eye on his cheating so all the Beauty appointments, new house, new car, fake hand bags, fake veneers etc can be paid for by his drug money that she wouldn’t be able to afford cause she’s bankrupt lol why the duck would he let her go bankrupt? Is it some form of financial control so he can control her or what. Why wouldn’t he just try pay off some of her debt sacrifice some of those weekly family dinner dates and a few baggies on the weekend or even ya hair transplant/veneersand she wouldn’t have had to go bankrupt. Aren’t they about to get married? They won’t be able to borrow anything jointly for 7 years so she will never have anything in her name and no assets so if they ever do break up she will have nothing. She’s such an idiot.

Reactions: 10
She stays with him and turns a blind eye on his cheating so all the Beauty appointments, new house, new car, fake hand bags, fake veneers etc can be paid for by his drug money that she wouldn’t be able to afford cause she’s bankrupt lol why the duck would he let her go bankrupt? Is it some form of financial control so he can control her or what. Why wouldn’t he just try pay off some of her debt sacrifice some of those weekly family dinner dates and a few baggies on the weekend or even ya hair transplant/veneersand she wouldn’t have had to go bankrupt. Aren’t they about to get married? They won’t be able to borrow anything jointly for 7 years so she will never have anything in her name and no assets so if they ever do break up she will have nothing. She’s such an idiot.
It is 100% for financial control or any sort of control. Remember that tik tok they did on what they do as a couple? The whole thing was them trying to justify his behaviour and convince themselves it’s normal when it’s not. I wonder what’s happened to the other businesses she had in her name, she can’t have anything in her name now that she’s bankrupt right? tit bricks probably took them all into his name, more control tactics. Not sure what she sees in him, he’s so gross & veneers in turkey LOL with her financial status she’d be lucky to be hanging in her backyard 🤣 Doubt she’d be allowed to fly overseas for veneers being bankrupt?
she’s literally living in denial it’s so strange.

Reactions: 8
Check Crusty’s new tiktok… Nearly fell for a super common scam, dumbass
And she’s teaching her step kid about “finances” and to “save money” by selling his stinky old sneakers
What does this idiot know about finances?
Her biggest invesment is enormous bubbles of silicone in her chest
And shacking up with a steroid junkie ugly mug
And declaring bankruptcy 😂
That tik tok literally sums up how dumb she is 😂 bet she’s selling the kids tit to fund her veneers in turkey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m shocked that she can’t see the downfall in herself since she started a relationship with him. She used
To look like a sweet pretty woman now she looks like a plastic fantastic barbie doll who has to alter every single photo. I used to be with a vain man and it was horrible constantly having to be “on” and don’t even get me started on her going bankrupt - if he’s making so much money doing drugs why did she go bankrupt? Ruining yourself for a man is about the absolute worst thing a woman can do to herself. You don’t recover once you go bankrupt it’s there for life

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her voice HER BLOODY VOICE GUYS 🙉🙉
Never mind her staying with him….it’s obviously for the money-drongo crispy can’t live without her beauty appointments. But why the F is HE staying with HER ????? What does she have to offer ????? Besides a ginormous peen between her legs.
He clearly has absolutely no respect for her if he openly cheats on her so like why not ditch the slapper ?? You have no issues picking up more useless women so why stay ?? She’s draining your account bro

is the peen really that good bro ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her voice HER BLOODY VOICE GUYS 🙉🙉
Never mind her staying with him….it’s obviously for the money-drongo crispy can’t live without her beauty appointments. But why the F is HE staying with HER ????? What does she have to offer ????? Besides a ginormous peen between her legs.
He clearly has absolutely no respect for her if he openly cheats on her so like why not ditch the slapper ?? You have no issues picking up more useless women so why stay ?? She’s draining your account bro

is the peen really that good bro ?
Honestly she does seem like she loves his little boy a lot,
I think she would have a lot to offer

Reactions: 3
I think she loves him more than he loves her. Perhaps their whole relationship is a business arrangement in itself. That he pays to maintain her, she let's him do whatever and she looks after him and his kid for the perks, she must be either not up for his bedroom antics or its a business arrangement. But ultimately he'll lose interest as he's become more into social media since being with her, he didn't know what she did as a you tuber when they first met, yet now he's gotta be involved and in videos whereas he wasn't in the beginning, so he's turned into a media who're himself, thinks he's something special from it. She'll be tossed to the curb when something better comes along.

Reactions: 4
3580E7F9-123D-4675-897C-E9C907DDBF11.png

there’s no way you’ve been in a “build” long enough to notice any changes babeeeee. Give me a bleeping break. You went on a massive coke bender last weekend for your mates birthday hence why you had a “deload” week the week after. You weren’t deloading- you were just coming down from all the drugs you took. I see straight through you 👀 you forget how many people actually know you. I know you read here. Think about who I am 👀 call it insider tea but I know EXACTLY the type of person u are and what you’re hiding. Shame on YOU.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2069022

there’s no way you’ve been in a “build” long enough to notice any changes babeeeee. Give me a bleeping break. You went on a massive coke bender last weekend for your mates birthday hence why you had a “deload” week the week after. You weren’t deloading- you were just coming down from all the drugs you took. I see straight through you 👀 you forget how many people actually know you. I know you read here. Think about who I am 👀 call it insider tea but I know EXACTLY the type of person u are and what you’re hiding. Shame on YOU.
Spill every drop of tea sis!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.