Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just listened to her podcast about her ED. Again the story has changed. Originally, she said she wanted to look like Miranda Kerr, so she went on a diet. Now, she's saying, her friend and her started a diet and then her friend stopped, but she didn't. Which is in another person s book re their ED.
She looked very triggered when meathead said how fat they looked, meaning the dog ,but she thought he meant her on her stories, can see the look in her eyes. As much as she says she wants to gain weight, that ED monster is still there.
She’s full of contradictions. What happened to the puppies they were going to sell? Went on the page and it says they are MDBA registered breeders.. another lie/scam because upon checking they don’t seem to be on the register .. ‘fendiefrenchies’ is nowhere to be found
Seems they only try do things for fast cash, very unsustainable and probably why they are in a world of debt 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s full of contradictions. What happened to the puppies they were going to sell? Went on the page and it says they are MDBA registered breeders.. another lie/scam because upon checking they don’t seem to be on the register .. ‘fendiefrenchies’ is nowhere to be found
Seems they only try do things for fast cash, very unsustainable and probably why they are in a world of debt 🤣
I just don’t get how they keep getting away with tit. It’s mental. I would be busted straight away

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The no drinking / only drinking for hens (or whatever it was) didn’t last long. Back at it - girl’s arvo.

the wine drinking is likely part of the eating disorder. As someone who has had one, I just feel that wine is probably a safe “food” for her, makes her feel good with limited calories compared to eating food. There was a time where she was posting about her wine every day, and would post going out for “dinner” with Joel and kaden but looked like she was just having wine for dinner. I hope she’s getting help, she’s actually beautiful but im sure she doesn’t feel that way without all the treatments and hair and diets :(

Reactions: 4
Not something to be proud of love. She’s so revolting
I love her tik tok comments about her voice tho😂🤣
She definitely stinks like onion… Taking that long to chop onion into giant chunks… Eating it raw and touching her hair and skin with onion hands… She definitely reeks of onion, fake tan, vape smoke and body odor

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she affording these treatments? That salon in Newcastle is so bloody expensive! Surely they aren’t partnering with her? I’ve never seen/heard of them doing that before

How is she affording these treatments? That salon in Newcastle is so bloody expensive! Surely they aren’t partnering with her? I’ve never seen/heard of them doing that before
I stopped going there almost a decade ago, it was originally Sugar Suite on Honeysuckle, then became New Black. I was paying $300 for a cut and colour back then.

Reactions: 4
JP deals drugs allegedly 😉 .. she knows all about and hangs around for $$
They have a super toxic AF relationship, he fucks around & she turns a blind eye !!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
JP deals drugs allegedly 😉 .. she knows all about and hangs around for $$
They have a super toxic AF relationship, he fucks around & she turns a blind eye !!
There is no way they could afford their lifestyle without doing something dodgy. Dinner out a couple of times a week, the constant beauty appointments, shopping non stop. They would be paying rent and progress payments on the house build. Paying his car off and if hers ever comes that as well. She now has the kid selling stuff ( although she says they are "buying") on marketplace. How much would they spend on all their supplements monthly?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.